Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Threw these on for nye...and I was suprised. ..def.luxury feel....that tumbled leather is a nice touch. ....glad I picked em up

i have a pair sitting in a cart for 302 shipped...will continue to wait for a restock though....

Last edited:
Fam still holding on to that empty cart knowing damn well it's sold out. It's a scam now :lol: :lol: :lol: get the fudge outta here

Last edited:
I got three pairs of these. Finishline (In-store), NDC, and RuVilla.. and ironcially, the pair from NDC was the worst. Stitching flaws on the patent leather. Other than that.. no complaints.

Saw these in person again, really starting to love the sparkle effect
mean.gif
 FNL hurry up so you can take my money 
laugh.gif

Wore my pair out today. First pair of XI's I've had, comfortable as hell.

The wife finally calmed down after she saw em and how nice they are. But, after these, the maroon 6s, and the chrome, aqua and threepeat 8s, my buying is done for now.

Maybe.

Anyone know where I can find the same maroon paint they used? I want to make the Nike air on the back maroon as well. And anyone know where to get decent priced sole bright? Gonna mix white angelus paint and really milk up the sole along with my 72-10 11's. Thanks

gmoney you obviously got a lowkey hate for me since other week. Glad I recently found the block option. See ya
u got me confused with someone else...i dont even remember ur name lol no dis

but cool do what u gotta do, it aint that serious

Honestly bruh he right.... They're not going to hold those because its in your cart... It's not paid.... Happen to me... Don't troll yourself....
i know that...but i can hold out for a restock...but they been in my cart every since the site restocked a couple weeks ago...even received the reminder email from them yesterday when i posted that comment on here!

matter of fact if anyone needs a size 8 i can tell you which site and give you the 10% off code they sent me bringing it down to 282 shipped...

Back
Top Bottom