Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Ok needing some help and figured I'd ask in a 11 thread. So I need info for a shoe repair shop in the Chicago area that repairs sneakers. My '12 blk/red are damaged. The red sole that overlaps the PL on the front of the shoe has detached. Thanks in advance to anyone that assists.

^Try searching through Yelp.

Also, you can DIY by purchasing Shoe Goo and some painters tape.

I always pull the "oh these, ive had these for years"
Repped,

I say that all the time... 
roll.gif
My wife caught on. LOL

^Try searching through Yelp.

Also, you can DIY by purchasing Shoe Goo and some painters tape.
Thanks guys, most places I've called thru Yelp have declined to even look at them because they are sneakers. Called like 8 places 1 told me to bring them in just to look at them. Lol I'd try to fix them myself I'm just nervous every as heck lol I'll figure it out tho headed to the 1 spot to look. Thanks again guys

Honestly bruh he right.... They're not going to hold those because its in your cart... It's not paid.... Happen to me... Don't troll yourself....
i know that...but i can hold out for a restock...but they been in my cart every since the site restocked a couple weeks ago...even received the reminder email from them yesterday when i posted that comment on here!
im gonna assume youre serious and not trolling..... go try to checkout, and BAM, reality.

NDC sends emails sometimes about a shoe that was in your cart but really isnt anymore. FNL also does this.

i honestly dont think that shoe is really in your cart anymore. sure u cn probably still see it there. and can probably apply the discount. but im really thinking that when you go to hit checkout/place the order it will tell you the truth.

no need for me to stunt or flex on here my guy...if you want to believe it's bs then so be it...if you havent gotten you a pair yet i hope i can help in the near future if i see sizes up on a couple of sites and post the info...
[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] my bad......Respect Bro +1

im gonna assume youre serious and not trolling..... go try to checkout, and BAM, reality.

NDC sends emails sometimes about a shoe that was in your cart but really isnt anymore. FNL also does this.

i honestly dont think that shoe is really in your cart anymore. sure u cn probably still see it there. and can probably apply the discount. but im really thinking that when you go to hit checkout/place the order it will tell you the truth.
[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]
AJ11_f0ae560a-a9b3-4476-bd5d-ec1f1bffcdad_small.jpg

[/td][td]Air Jordan Men's 11 XI 72-10 8[/td][td]$300.00[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$300.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Discount 75CARTJKX66V
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]- $30.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td][td]$12.95[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]USD $282.95[/td][/tr][/table]

[h1]KickzStore[/h1]
[h2]Payment method[/h2]
All transactions are secure and encrypted. Credit card information is never stored.

Credit card
Visa

MasterCard

American Express

Discover

Secure field

paypal@2x-2cabd13111981089fdf7f9faee0ef21550690cd2d380dede9fb7bc8c1253b3c6.png
PayPal
Visa

MasterCard

American Express

Discover

Google Wallet

[h2]Billing address[/h2]

Same as shipping address

Use a different billing address

Subscribe to our newsletter

Return to shipping method

from the checkout page....the size 8 i was talking about if anyone wants to go for it....

Last edited:

[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]
AJ11_f0ae560a-a9b3-4476-bd5d-ec1f1bffcdad_small.jpg

[/td][td]Air Jordan Men's 11 XI 72-10 8[/td][td]$300.00[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$300.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Discount 75CARTJKX66V
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]- $30.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td][td]$12.95[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th="col"]Description[/th][th="col"]Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]USD $282.95[/td][/tr][/table]

from the checkout page....the size 8 i was talking about if anyone wants to go for it....
oh snap. but $282 AFTER a discount? easy pass. thats why theyre still available and sitting in cart on that site. how much are these reselling for?

Last edited:
Anyone a size 14 and looking for the Jordan xi 72-10's for retail Finishline at the Shops of Mission Viejo had at least one pair (display).Quoted from @truecapt in a diff forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom