Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Never know until you try. I wear a 10.5 in most models, but 11 in some. The XIs and AM95s are def an 11 for me.

Yeah we big footers don't have that luxury. Since most stores don't stock our sizes (15,16) NT is our best resource. Thanks everybody for the info

Last edited:
Wore one of my pairs yeaterday. They are wider than all of the recent batch of xis, which b is good for my wide foot. They didn't need any breaking in, great shoe.

Found a size trade for my 12.5, for a 13... But the 13 says it was delivered on Saturday, but nothing ever showed up [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Found a size trade for my 12.5, for a 13... But the 13 says it was delivered on Saturday, but nothing ever showed up [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Give it a day. Ive it that happen a couple of times this holiday.

Damn fam ..

Called usps, he accidentally shipped a street over. He asked that I go knock on the door, and see if they still have, and will give it to me.

He said if not, he'll just ship me another pair.

He's a good dude, so I'm not trippin. Hopefully I can just get em back from the house it was delivered to.

s dubl s dubl I had a similar situation occur with me as well. Luckily, the people were cool enough to knock on my door and hand me my package. I gave them $40 for their honesty :wink:

I hope all ends well with the wrong delivery fam.

Classic clip of MJ on SC in the Concords vs the hornets from the 96" season(72-10).The whole show SC will be showing clips of Stu Scott so that was a bonus that he narrated the MJ clip.Pretty sweet watching the clip and remembering what the graphics looked like on the show and stu's classic lines"boo yah" the best.

Last edited:
s dubl s dubl I had a similar situation occur with me as well. Luckily, the people were cool enough to knock on my door and hand me my package. I gave them $40 for their honesty :wink:

I plan on going tomorrow morning. Hopefully I don't get shot.

Or maybe dude will answer the door, and say "what shoes?" While he's wearing em.

@s dubl I had a similar situation occur with me as well. Luckily, the people were cool enough to knock on my door and hand me my package. I gave them $40 for their honesty
wink.gif

Or maybe dude will answer the door, and say "what shoes?" While he's wearing em.
 i'm sorry to laugh but just the way you wrote this, I read it in Debo's
roll.gif
voice just remember Red got his bike back at the end of the day

Never know until you try. I wear a 10.5 in most models, but 11 in some. The XIs and AM95s are def an 11 for me.

Yeah we big footers don't have that luxury. Since most stores don't stock our sizes (15,16) NT is our best resource. Thanks everybody for the info
I tried a 15 and a 16 and went with 16. 15 felt bigger than blk/red in a 15 but given the choice I went with the 16. #TBFstruggles

Last edited:
EB shows stock right now, just ordered a pair. I think 8,9, 13 and 14 available.

might get cancelled, waiting for confirmation, we'll see.

@s dubl I had a similar situation occur with me as well. Luckily, the people were cool enough to knock on my door and hand me my package. I gave them $40 for their honesty
wink.gif

Waiting for update...

Just got home, got my kicks no problem.

Dude I traded with made a simple mistake, and was willing to fix it with no hesitation if I wasn't able to get em from the wrong address.
Great to hear! :pimp:

He sent another pair? The shipping co redelivered?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom