Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If any deals are floating around on a size 10, point your boy to them. I need to get a few more pairs for myself 
nthat.gif

footlocker has these in a full size run just got a size 14 some sizes you can add to cart some are only available in stores but i got size 14 just now 

sizes available to add to cart are as follows 

Last edited:
Will these yellow like Spacejams? Call me crazy but I actually prefer a slight yellow tint to the soles, gives a more vintage look. Im not gonna try per-say to get them to yellow but what does make 11's yellow? Moisture? Wearing them in the rain? Etc.

I asked this same question earlier in the thread and I didn't score a pair so I'm just guessing...but...if the bottom is painted white these shouldn't yellow. Just like the BRED 11's are painted red so they never yellow (at least none of mine have).

footlocker has these in a full size run just got a size 14 some sizes you can add to cart some are only available in stores but i got size 14 just now 

:nerd: waiting for a 15 or 16 to restock...

Been OOS on footlocker

Ordered a size 14 from EB on Monday, cancelled.

Ordered a 14 again today, not too optimistic.

I think I might need a size 12.

I bought an 11.5 since I have worn an 11.5 in Jordan IIIs from 2003, 2009, and 2011. The 72-10 was my first Jordan 11. I'm a size 12 in SB dunk lows and highs. 

Can anyone shed some light on this? Would a 12 be too big for me or just right? I tried on my 72-10s and they feel a bit snug on the outside of my feet, kinda narrow, but I still have some room in the toe.

What do you think NT? Should I try trading someone for a 12 or just keep what I have?

Thanks!

^I think XI's in general tend to fit a bit snug on the little toe. Especially if you have even semi wide feet.

Like was said there isn't going to be much difference in a .5 up.

Last edited:
That "About Us" page about using stock photos and the return policy is too funny :lol:

"Because we're lazy and we're awful at taking pictures."

"Due to the unworn condition of our shoes, all sales are final."

k9vxnl.jpg

Can always email her and ask for tagged pics and receipt! Just trying to help and if you think they fake then move along...

Back
Top Bottom