Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just got off the phone with Eastbay. They have a 11 and 11.5 in stock as of right now, unfortunately I needed a 12. 

I would call quick, good luck!

Last edited:
Congrats fam. 
nthat.gif

How hard are these to get now? What's resell on these?

Just ate on eastbay! Good looks NT! And I've done this before and usually if you're still waiting on a shipping email dont worry, it might be delayed but if you check your order history (if you ordered with your account number) you can see the process as it goes from process, ready to ship, shipped, etc. it gets pretty nerve racking until you get the release to ship status then your order should definitely be good regardless if you haven't received any notification

Just ate on eastbay! Good looks NT! And I've done this before and usually if you're still waiting on a shipping email dont worry, it might be delayed but if you check your order history (if you ordered with your account number) you can see the process as it goes from process, ready to ship, shipped, etc. it gets pretty nerve racking until you get the release to ship status then your order should definitely be good regardless if you haven't received any notification
What size unget

Congrats fam. 
nthat.gif

How hard are these to get now? What's resell on these?
For whatever reason these are becoming slightly harder to get. They can be had for under $300 but a lot of the legit sneaker shops (especially out west) are selling for $325...

Back
Top Bottom