Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Dino has been teasing the next 11 release for a couple days. Colorway seems to be a combo of gold, red, and white. So no 2016 Space Jams apparently.

I kind of got a glimpse of what people meant by being around a bunch of people wearing the same kicks. I just got back from hanging out on South Beach in Miami, and my goodness these were everywhere. Last night I went out to one spot and there were at least 4 other dudes with the same kicks on. One of the girls that was with us was even talking about all the guys having on the same Jordans, then looked down at my kicks and was like, oh you have them on too.

I don't really care though like some of ya'll, it's just a bit much when couples are also wearing the same kicks and standing next to you. It's just like someone wearing the same shirt as me, I don't mind but don't just stand next to me for 5 minutes unless you need to talk to me about something.

Last edited:

good another XI I can pass on guess I really only need the breds,72-10 and Space Jams
Fixed
smile.gif
nah, nothing with any blue, i'm compromising with the dumb white midsoles as is
sick.gif

I kind of got a glimpse of what people meant by being around a bunch of people wearing the same kicks. I just got back from hanging out on South Beach in Miami, and my goodness these were everywhere. Last night I went out to one spot and there were at least 4 other dudes with the same kicks on. One of the girls that was with us was even talking about all the guys having on the same Jordans, then looked down at my kicks and was like, oh you have them on too.

I don't really care though like some of ya'll, it's just a bit much couples are also wearing the same kicks and standing next to you. It's just like someone wearing the same shirt as me, I don't mind but don't just stand next to me for 5 minutes unless you need to talk to me about something.
and that changed my wearing time frames and style to be more unique

Does anyone else have two different carbon fiber texture under their pair? Notice that one side has a smooth texture and the other is more bumpy. Think I remember seeing a post a while back someone having the same thing.

Got a Q for the folks who've ordered from the UK.

I got hit with a fedex customs bill about a week ago. This is the first time it's happened to me. I've ordered shoes from the UK quite a bit of times. I remember even someone from fedex even called me asking about what was in the shipment and such the day before they arrived.

The letter doesnt really state how im supposed to pay the charges clearly. What have people usually done? Is there a way to get around this?

I got hit with a fedex customs bill about a week ago. This is the first time it's happened to me. I've ordered shoes from the UK quite a bit of times. I remember even someone from fedex even called me asking about what was in the shipment and such the day before they arrived.

The letter doesnt really state how im supposed to pay the charges clearly. What have people usually done? Is there a way to get around this?
It depends on how much the shipper claimed the item is worth on the form. Normally if they value something over $200 usd you may get hit with a fee. I don't think there is a way around it, they'll just keep sending collection notices most probably. Maybe if you can get the shipper to prove the value of the item was less than what was stated is an option.

I never pay the fedex bills.

Back
Top Bottom