Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

They have to prove the debt is yours.

Ups and fedex still deliver my packages and I haven't paid any bill they send.

Learn how to collect customs at time of delivery and not a month later.

They have to prove the debt is yours.

Ups and fedex still deliver my packages and I haven't paid any bill they send.

Learn how to collect customs at time of delivery and not a month later.

I currently have a dhl bill pending

I ha want contacted them, it was for an item I ordered but they sent the wrong item and was given a full refund so how am I still liable for a charge on an item I didn't actually receive as listed in the package?

Not sure if worth calling and fighting but I also don't wanna screw up my credit

I ha want contacted them, it was for an item I ordered but they sent the wrong item and was given a full refund so how am I still liable for a charge on an item I didn't actually receive as listed in the package?

Not sure if worth calling and fighting but I also don't wanna screw up my credit

They don't have your ssn.

Never been in collections on my credit report either.

I always send a registered letter asking for the collector to validate the debt. They never respond.

They don't have your ssn.

Never been in collections on my credit report either.

I always send a registered letter asking for the collector to validate the debt. They never respond.

So I have to send a letter to them or just ignore them?

I feel like calli g them and seeing if they will remove it but I know they wont

I kind of got a glimpse of what people meant by being around a bunch of people wearing the same kicks. I just got back from hanging out on South Beach in Miami, and my goodness these were everywhere. Last night I went out to one spot and there were at least 4 other dudes with the same kicks on. One of the girls that was with us was even talking about all the guys having on the same Jordans, then looked down at my kicks and was like, oh you have them on too.

I don't really care though like some of ya'll, it's just a bit much when couples are also wearing the same kicks and standing next to you. It's just like someone wearing the same shirt as me, I don't mind but don't just stand next to me for 5 minutes unless you need to talk to me about something.

and that changed my wearing time frames and style to be more unique

This is why I only buy my clothes and shoes from mass retailers that sell less than 1 million units of the same item....the nerve of people to not understand that I don't want to look like them in public places :rolleyes

Last edited:
This is why I only buy my clothes and shoes from mass retailers that sell less than 1 million units of the same item....the nerve of people to not understand that I don't want to look like them in public places :rolleyes
So what happens when you buy a car that has under 1 million made and drive in on the roads? Do you expect not to see the same car driven by other people?

Who knows, you might the person that pulls them off better than the other people wearing them.

Just enjoy your kicks :wink:

Last edited:
So what happens when you buy a car that has under 1 million made and drive in on the roads? Do you expect not to see the same car driven by other people?

Who knows, you might the person that pulls them off better than the other people wearing them.

Just enjoy your kicks :wink:

My post was a joke in response to the other two I quoted. I was just having some fun.....so you and I are in agreement. Buy and wear what you like.

Now if I was serious....id just hop into my Toyota Camry and flip you the finger!

My post was a joke in response to the other two I quoted. I was just having some fun.....so you and I are in agreement. Buy and wear what you like.

Now if I was serious....id just hop into my Toyota Camry and flip you the finger!
:lol: I would just assume you're saying I'm #1

Last edited:
Welp, All White 511's here i come.. 

Those Lows look terrible ColorBlocking wise.

I once bought some Bape shoes there were Red/White/Gold and paid $300 bucks for them to only wear them once!

I will not make the same mistake Twice!

Back
Top Bottom