Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

sick.gif
Yes Steve, Yes... Big Mistake Long Time Ago!

This is why I only buy my clothes and shoes from mass retailers that sell less than 1 million units of the same item....the nerve of people to not understand that I don't want to look like them in public places
eyes.gif
So what happens when you buy a car that has under 1 million made and drive in on the roads? Do you expect not to see the same car driven by other people?

Who knows, you might the person that pulls them off better than the other people wearing them.

Just enjoy your kicks
wink.gif
 ​I drive a 2014 Charger and what makes it diff is my dallas cowboys fuzzy dice and custom dallas cowboys painted ironman mask
devil.gif
I normally switch laces in every pair of popular shoes I own, and def switch laces in all my jordans I stay unique that way     ​

Make any Jordan limited, it'll be a grail.  (For example, take any of the Doernbacher series and make them a GR.  Some of those might be sitting.  No disrespect to the series because it is a great cause)...OVO shoes, I think would sit as well.  

I said the same thing when they dropped this is the best looking 11 to me hands down. Folks will realize a few years from now.

Only have my space jams and playoffs ahead of these just because of nostalgia. But look + quality, these take the cake. Unless you really don't like the 11 model, no reason to pass on these.

There will be plenty of restocks throughout the year, prices will def go up once they dry up.

IMO, top 3 11. Black/reds, Concords, and these.

Back
Top Bottom