Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Still bummed I wasn't able to cop during that restock. Had to work the day of the original release, then the day of the restock I woke up early and everything in anticipation.
FTL and EB promptly imploded on me.

had the 72-10 in cart, hand the money, and pass, I may regret that later but the more I look at them the more I'm starting to really be bothered by the white midsole and milky white sole, still love the leather and suede they used and they do look good in hand and on foot but idk, I think had when I got them in cart I could've used mil disco I would've bought them
laugh.gif
they fly son

The 72-10's are legit. I don't understand the hate I hear behind them sometimes. I really think its just because they weren't limited that they get that reaction. These are nice. First pair of J's I ever bought

I understand that but purchasing multiple and letting them just sit in the box (for who knows how long) and you see people looking for a pair. Just do the right thing and sell them a pair, some people can't input raffles like others (not everyone's family accept their hobby). 

It's their prerogative to do so. I understand where you're coming from but if you do the leg work and buy then do as you please!!!

Wore my 72-10s the other day. Stop sleeping on em. These will be appreciated in the future when pairs dry up. Ppl aren't into Js cause you can walk in a store and purchase now.

The 72-10's are legit. I don't understand the hate I hear behind them sometimes. I really think its just because they weren't limited that they get that reaction. These are nice. First pair of J's I ever bought

It's their prerogative to do so. I understand where you're coming from but if you do the leg work and buy then do as you please!!!
Ok lets say I do input raffles at all the stores around me (myself) which some areas have 5 to 10 at maximum. You have the people who bring their who family all for that one person to purchase a shoe. Then they purchase multiples and have them sit in boxes (to rot sometimes) white the other person who did the work by themselves receive nothing. This raffle process is about luck, who you know, and how to rig the system. You see people showing their multiple pairs on NT and people post they are still trying to secure a pair. If you have their size help them out. You should not have to "put in work" for sneakers my friend. 

Ok lets say I do input raffles at all the stores around me (myself) which some areas have 5 to 10 at maximum. You have the people who bring their who family all for that one person to purchase a shoe. Then they purchase multiples and have them sit in boxes (to rot sometimes) white the other person who did the work by themselves receive nothing. This raffle process is about luck, who you know, and how to rig the system. You see people showing their multiple pairs on NT and people post they are still trying to secure a pair. If you have their size help them out. You should not have to "put in work" for sneakers my friend. 

Basically you're saying that, I should help someone out (which I've done on a few occasions) when I have multiple pair just because they're saying they need a pair. Whether I put in "leg work" for raffles, online, or just with the relationships I've built thru the years I should just help them just because they need a pair even if they didn't put in the work or maybe they did put in the work to get grab a pair. Buying/collecting shoes isn't a welfare system and no one is giving out handouts. It's a capitalistics System and you get in where you fit in. People always want handouts when they haven't work as hard for something. I put in numerous raffles for these and grabbed a few, ordered a few from Nike standing in line at Finish Line, then read the forum and ordered from Eastbay while at work. Like I said, I wanted and I made a way! "Leg Work"

Nobody has Fsr's just "sitting around"....they're reselling em

All the time and energy u spend complaining about these things could be put to figuring out ways to get your pairs

Last edited:

Nobody has Fsr's just "sitting around"....they're reselling em

All the time and energy u spend complaining about these things could be put to figuring out ways to get your pairs
This. What people do with their extra pairs is their business. If I miss out, I miss out and move on.

I've been on both sides of this coin but I don't expect someone to do me a favor just because they have an extra laying around. It's not on you to say what the "right thing" is. Not everyone who secured extras secured them by cheating the system. It's the nature of the beast. Either adapt to it or don't complain when you're left with nothing.

Last edited:
Basically you're saying that, I should help someone out (which I've done on a few occasions) when I have multiple pair just because they're saying they need a pair. Whether I put in "leg work" for raffles, online, or just with the relationships I've built thru the years I should just help them just because they need a pair even if they didn't put in the work or maybe they did put in the work to get grab a pair. Buying/collecting shoes isn't a welfare system and no one is giving out handouts. It's a capitalistics System and you get in where you fit in. People always want handouts when they haven't work as hard for something. I put in numerous raffles for these and grabbed a few, ordered a few from Nike standing in line at Finish Line, then read the forum and ordered from Eastbay while at work. Like I said, I wanted and I made a way! "Leg Work"
These are shoes my friend, not some kind of stock (even though people make it out to be). Help you fellow man if you see them struggling trying to secure a pair, it shouldn't have to be about relationships and who you know. This is not something like the welfare system this is a hobby that people like to engage in. 

This. What people do with their extra pairs is their business. If I miss out, I miss out and move on.

I've been on both sides of this coin but I don't expect someone to do me a favor just because they have an extra laying around. It's not on you to say what the "right thing" is. Not everyone who secured extras secured them by cheating the system. It's the nature of the beast. Either adapt to it or don't complain when you're left with nothing.
I know some didn't cheat the system but some do, it has nothing to do about favors or handouts. If you see somebody struggling to secure a pair then help them out. That's the problem with people now today, they're too selfish to help out the next man and believe if they do they're giving out handouts. These are shoes my friend, they shouldn't be this hard to acquire in the first place. 

I know some didn't cheat the system but some do, it has nothing to do about favors or handouts. If you see somebody struggling to secure a pair then help them out. That's the problem with people now today, they're too selfish to help out the next man and believe if they do they're giving out handouts. These are shoes my friend, they shouldn't be this hard to acquire in the first place. 

The fact is that these shoes are viewed as collectibles to some degree. One wouldn't expect someone to cut them a deal on some hot baseball card just because they found two in a pack that they put time not getting, these shoes are no different.

The fact is that these shoes are viewed as collectibles to some degree. One wouldn't expect someone to cut them a deal on some hot baseball card just because they found two in a pack that they put time not getting, these shoes are no different.
I understand that but with a release of this degree you can spare a pair to a person who is struggling to secure them.

We all know that for a fact but why not help out the next person if you can, it's not like you're giving them a pair for free.

No one should struggle to grab a pair for this release, especially with one million pairs released to the public. Excuses bruh. The world you reside in isn't the same one as the rest of us. If you work, you eat if not move on to the next hunt and maybe then you'll be successful.

No one should struggle to grab a pair for this release, especially with one million pairs released to the public. Excuses bruh. The world you reside in isn't the same one as the rest of us. If you work, you eat if not move on to the next hunt and maybe then you'll be successful.
So for the people who don't win raffle and they try online and it's sold out of their size they deserve to not secure these because they didn't "put in work" online is hit or miss as well as raffles. Some people want certain shoes and if someone has an extra pair why not sell them to the person. The sneaker community shouldn't be so selfish and me, me, me. Help the person out you both have your pairs and are happy with them. Easy and simple as that.

Bro i found a pair in my sz for retail on a european site today n it was my first time looking. You just aint trying hard enough n i wear the ever exclusive sz 13

Back
Top Bottom