Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Bro i found a pair in my sz for retail on a european site today n it was my first time looking. You just aint trying hard enough n i wear the ever exclusive sz 13

Bruh please don't start him back up. I tried to help him out on a pair of Hares and he's infamous in the Chicago 1 thread. Just because you miss out and someone has extra pairs, they should "do the right thing" and sell that person that missed on a pair! It's a very righteous thing to do [emoji]128528[/emoji]

So for the people who don't win raffle and they try online and it's sold out of their size they deserve to not secure these because they didn't "put in work" online is hit or miss as well as raffles. Some people want certain shoes and if someone has an extra pair why not sell them to the person. The sneaker community shouldn't be so selfish and me, me, me. Help the person out you both have your pairs and are happy with them. Easy and simple as that.
Is your world full of rainbows and gumdrops?

Is your world full of rainbows and gumdrops?
No, it full of being a good person and helping my fellow man out. How are we suppose to progress as people if we're always being selfish and not helping out when we have the means to. Some of you act like I'm telling you to give up a kidney or something. If you have an extra pair of shoes and someone is looking for a pair that is your size just PM them or direct them to the Buy/Sell section where you have a pair. As I said before they are shoes; not everyone wins raffles, not everyone has fast Internet to compete with others and bot users. 

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince I have a lot of respect for you sticking to your guns and being all about helping out.

The sad reality of the sneaker community as a whole is that the people out there who have the means and are able to gran all these extra pairs of a release are trying to show off or resell the kicks.

I've missed out on my fair share of releases over the years, which even lead to me staying away from J's for close to 8 years, because I was so discouaged by not being able to cop what I wanted.

It sucks that there aren't more sneakerheads out there that share your feelings toward being good to each other.

@AirSakuragi I have a lot of respect for you sticking to your guns and being all about helping out.

The sad reality of the sneaker community as a whole is that the people out there who have the means and are able to gran all these extra pairs of a release are trying to show off or resell the kicks.

I've missed out on my fair share of releases over the years, which even lead to me staying away from J's for close to 8 years, because I was so discouaged by not being able to cop what I wanted.

It sucks that there aren't more sneakerheads out there that share your feelings toward being good to each other.
I know the sneaker hobby has become a business now and that upsets me. We're suppose to be enjoying the shoes and the legacy of Michael Jordan and his exploits in some of his shoes. I want people in the community to do better and to keep bringing up the point (though annoying) has an amount of truth. Thank you my friend, I appreciate the positivity and hope one day that everything will somehow go back to the way it was.

I know the sneaker hobby has become a business now and that upsets me. We're suppose to be enjoying the shoes and the legacy of Michael Jordan and his exploits in some of his shoes. I want people in the community to do better and to keep bringing up the point (though annoying) has an amount of truth. Thank you my friend, I appreciate the positivity and hope one day that everything will somehow go back to the way it was.
enjoying the legacy of Michael Jordan and his exploits?????....the hell with that i buy them if they look good....the heck with mj and his exploits

REMINDER: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING BETWEEN MEMBERS OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OR VIA PM.

IF YOU GOT YOUR POST DELETED THEN IM TALKING TO YOU.

Dude Already mooched a pair of Chi 1s by botching and complaining, now dude wants more people to give away pairs? Smh.
@gil23  Did I "mooched a pair of Chi 1s by botching and complaining"? Or did I save up my money and a friend found a great deal for me and helped me out?

Last edited:
Dude Already mooched a pair of Chi 1s by botching and complaining, now dude wants more people to give away pairs? Smh.
hes gotten help/oops on other pairs too if im not mistaken. its easy for him to pump all this "help and be a good member of the sneaker community" stuff when hes the one thats getting the help mostly
laugh.gif

hes gotten help/oops on other pairs too if im not mistaken. its easy for him to pump all this "help and be a good member of the sneaker community" stuff when hes the one thats getting the help mostly
laugh.gif
I would help if I had an extra pair but I do not secure multiples, I try to give back by giving information on sneakers like the NDC restock that had the Fragment 1s everybody wanted last year and the return of the Black and Red 1s this year. So don't say I don't try to give back.

laugh.gif
I would help if I had an extra pair but I do not secure multiples, I try to give back by giving information on sneakers like the NDC restock that had the Fragment 1s everybody wanted last year and the return of the Black and Red 1s this year. So don't say I don't try to give back.
not to sound harsh or anything so dont take this the wrong way but....all that info/links or whatever u give back, can all be found on social media. all over the place on there. just saying. sure its still helping and props to u for contributing but dont try and make it seem like u had that info exclusively so u should get way more credit and props than u deserve.

if youre in no position to help others in a certain manner, dont try to shame people about not helping in that same manner. just sayin.

Is there any chance of still finding these at retail in a size 11 or am I smokin dust?
sizes been popping back up randomly on some sites. villa for example had 9 and 11 pop back up the other day. i managed to get an 11 before they were sold out again. but then this afternoon 8 10 and 11 popped back up on villa, and sold out again. you just gotta get lucky. or else wait for a restock. these will restock though. trust me. just gotta be patient.

Last edited:

sizes been popping back up randomly on some sites. villa for example had 9 and 11 pop back up the other day. i managed to get an 11 before they were sold out again. but then this afternoon 8 10 and 11 popped back up on villa, and sold out again. you just gotta get lucky. or else wait for a restock. these will restock though. trust me. just gotta be patient.
Thanks fam... I'm just too slow. But I got the faith...

not to sound harsh or anything so dont take this the wrong way but....all that info/links or whatever u give back, can all be found on social media. all over the place on there. just saying. sure its still helping and props to u for contributing but dont try and make it seem like u had that info exclusively so u should get way more credit and props than u deserve.

if youre in no position to help others in a certain manner, dont try to shame people about not helping in that same manner. just sayin.
First I didn't make it seem like I exclusively know the information and have always stated or show where I found it. Second why would I have to be in the position to say what my opinion is, I believe people should help others out, that's my opinion. 

First I didn't make it seem like I exclusively know the information and have always stated or show where I found it. Second why would I have to be in the position to say what my opinion is, I believe people should help others out, that's my opinion. 
this the last im gonna say on this....

youre trying to be slick by saying u believe people should help others. but in your paragraphs, you get very specific on how u think they need to be helping others.

youre preaching HARD about people who have secured pairs in hand ooping strangers with no pairs like its nothing. just do it, dont think about it. thats a guaranteed pair. thats the way it should be end of story. youre preaching that SO hard that it seems like youre almost shaming them if they arent willing to oop pairs...like oh why not if u got extras blah blah. theres PLENTY of legit reasons why not.

but you already admitted u arent ever in the position to do the same as youre preaching. u wont ever b able to oop anyone a secured pair, because u dont secure multiples. the way u say u contribute instead is by posting release and restock links. nothing wrong with that but.....

back to my original point, that its easy for you to preach that others give up their extra pairs, because its comming from a person who 1) needs help securing pairs himself, and 2) only posting links for a CHANCE to cop the kicks. your links and info dont guarantee anybody any pairs. but what youre basically shaming others for not doing is to give up a secured guaranteed pair.

the way u contribute vs the way youre shaming others to contribute are on TOTALLY different spectrums.

Last edited:

this the last im gonna say on this....

youre trying to be slick by saying u believe people should help others. but in your paragraphs, you get very specific on how u think they need to be helping others.

youre preaching HARD about people who have secured pairs in hand ooping strangers with no pairs like its nothing. just do it, dont think about it. thats a guaranteed pair. thats the way it should be end of story. youre preaching that SO hard that it seems like youre almost shaming them if they arent willing to oop pairs...like oh why not if u got extras blah blah. theres PLENTY of legit reasons why not.

but you already admitted u arent ever in the position to do the same as youre preaching. u wont ever b able to oop anyone a secured pair, because u dont secure multiples. the way u say u contribute instead is by posting release and restock links. nothing wrong with that but.....

back to my original point, that its easy for you to preach that others give up their extra pairs, because its comming from a person who 1) needs help securing pairs himself, and 2) only posting links for a CHANCE to cop the kicks. your links and info dont guarantee anybody any pairs. but what youre basically shaming others for not doing is to give up a secured guaranteed pair.

the way u contribute vs the way youre shaming others to contribute are on TOTALLY different spectrums.
1. People help me three times on shoes but the rest of my collection I secured on my own, including the Nike Air Cement 4s which I secured on footlocker.com. 2. I post to share the information, if a person helps me secure that pair I shared information on then they were being a good person and wanted to help out. 3. I told you before it's my opinion and why does it matter if I'm in the position or not? The sneaker community is suppose to be a community and what does a community do? He others out, not be selfish and hoard things to themselves. Contributing is contributing as long as you do it you're helping out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom