Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

why didnt you? you COULD have secured them right? and then helped others even tho u didnt want them right? thats what youre preaching. but u CHOSE not to secure any pairs, and thus not help anyone. so according to your logic, youre a scumbag because you consciously chose not to help. u know there are always people who miss out every release.

/checkmate.
You do realize that you can not be interested in releases and not try, right? Also I'm not a reseller.
so what if youre not interested in a sneaker release? youre super interested and vested into making this a better sneaker community right?  so y didnt u secure a pair or 2 to oop to somebody who lost out? theres ALWAYS people who lose out on every release. did u even try to cart any and oop a cart to somebody? that would have cost u nothing. did u do ANYTHING like that to help?

nah u didnt bro. but u preaching how we selfish and only about ourselves cause we dont wanna give up an extra pair to a complete stranger just because. it goes both ways. according to u, if were able to help, we should right? thats how the community should be right?

but u didnt cop because u werent interested in this release and youre not a reseller. only thought about yourself. but u expect us to bend over backwards.
mean.gif

so what if youre not interested in a sneaker release? youre super interested and vested into making this a better sneaker community right?  so y didnt u secure a pair or 2 to oop to somebody who lost out? theres ALWAYS people who lose out on every release. did u even try to cart any and oop a cart to somebody? that would have cost u nothing. did u do ANYTHING like that to help?

nah u didnt bro. but u preaching how we selfish and only about ourselves cause we dont wanna give up an extra pair to a complete stranger just because. it goes both ways. according to u, if were able to help, we should right? thats how the community should be right?

but u didnt cop because u werent interested in this release and youre not a reseller. only thought about yourself. but u expect us to bend over backwards.
mean.gif
Yes people miss out but when you see others who secure 4 and 5 pairs what would you expect. Why would I purchase the shoes if it's preventing someone else from securing a pair, you tried to flip it on me but it did not work.

mean.gif
Yes people miss out but when you see others who secure 4 and 5 pairs what would you expect. Why would I purchase the shoes if it's preventing someone else from securing a pair, you tried to flip it on me but it did not work.
you secure shoes to oop to the people in here who missed out. aint that what youre about? theres GUARANTEED to be people who miss out on every single release. every single release on here,no matter how easy, u ALWAYS see people posting that they missed out. ALWAYS.  thats a FACT. u got people asking where to get maroon 6s to this day, and they been siting for how long? u oop the pairs u bought to the guaranteed peope who will come in here and post looking for a pair. its very simple. its not my fault your braincells are not connected and u couldnt put thattogether from my post.

and sure, i flipped it on u and it worked. because u purposely ignored the fact that u didnt try to oop any carts to people. u wouldnt be buying the kicks. they would. youd just be helping them. u didnt help, when you could have 100%. didnt even try homie.

u couldnt b bothered to just cart somebody a pair, ANYBODY, and help them that way, but u shame us for not giving up the pairs we went to ASW or drove around gathering raffles for in 20 degree weather?

get outta here.

you secure shoes to oop to the people in here who missed out. aint that what youre about? theres GUARANTEED to be people who miss out on every single release. every single release on here,no matter how easy, u ALWAYS see people posting that they missed out. ALWAYS.  thats a FACT. u got people asking where to get maroon 6s to this day, and they been siting for how long? u oop the pairs u bought to the guaranteed peope who will come in here and post looking for a pair. its very simple. its not my fault your braincells are not connected and u couldnt put thattogether from my post.

and sure, i flipped it on u and it worked. because u purposely ignored the fact that u didnt try to oop any carts to people. u wouldnt be buying the kicks. they would. youd just be helping them. u didnt help, when you could have 100%. didnt even try homie.

u couldnt b bothered to just cart somebody a pair, ANYBODY, and help them that way, but u shame us for not giving up the pairs we went to ASW or drove around gathering raffles for in 20 degree weather?

get outta here.
Also every release you see/hear "I have 4 pairs, I have 8 pairs" and "need to double up" too. As I said before I don't secure multiples, by not securing multiples it gives others a chance to secure. Also everyones area is different; one area they could be sitting, another they could be sold out. Also it did not work because I did not participate in this release, I was focusing on securing a pair of Carmine 6s not 72-10s. I slept through this release, enjoyed time with my family, and ate dinner. Also you mentioned raffles you could have choose to purchase one pair and not multiples, the unclaimed pairs could have been sold to those who wanted them. Also why are you mentioning ASW? These shoes were released in December?

Last edited:
Sak learn programming you won't never need to ask anybody again or worry about missing out! Once you get it going it's fun and super easy..no bots none of that bs needed! U want just dons dbs etc...they can be yours! Lurk in the shadows with the heat

Sak learn programming you won't never need to ask anybody again or worry about missing out! Once you get it going it's fun and super easy..no bots none of that bs needed! U want just dons dbs etc...they can be yours! Lurk in the shadows with the heat
I have skills with the computer but I believe that's cheating/using a bot in itself my friend. I would rather secure shoes legitimately.
ohwell.gif

I have skills with the computer but I believe that's cheating/using a bot in itself my friend. I would rather secure shoes legitimately.:\  

Stop trying to be a Ned Flanders wannabe and adapt.

Please don't give me a cartoon history lesson :lol:

sizes been popping back up randomly on some sites. villa for example had 9 and 11 pop back up the other day. i managed to get an 11 before they were sold out again. but then this afternoon 8 10 and 11 popped back up on villa, and sold out again. you just gotta get lucky. or else wait for a restock. these will restock though. trust me. just gotta be patient.

What is villa? Sorry I'm still new

sizes been popping back up randomly on some sites. villa for example had 9 and 11 pop back up the other day. i managed to get an 11 before they were sold out again. but then this afternoon 8 10 and 11 popped back up on villa, and sold out again. you just gotta get lucky. or else wait for a restock. these will restock though. trust me. just gotta be patient.
What is villa? Sorry I'm still new
ruvilla.com. theyre legit. give em a try.

i passed on these because of the glitter on the patent leather,, but now im thinking of trading one of my extra pairs of the (2016) wc4s for these 11s,,

can someone post a outside picture on feet to show if the glitter really is noticeable?
much appreciated and i will rep for the pics

i passed on these because of the glitter on the patent leather,, but now im thinking of trading one of my extra pairs of the (2016) wc4s for these 11s,,

can someone post a outside picture on feet to show if the glitter really is noticeable?
much appreciated and i will rep for the pics
Just google on feet pics. There's plenty and no the glitter is subtle IMO

Just google on feet pics. There's plenty and no the glitter is subtle IMO

did that already, but those pics aren't as true to the ppl that actually purchased them on release date, i want actual pics of ppl wearing them on regular days to see how noticeable it is,, that's why i said ill rep

never mind pimps i went on the pics and went threw a few,, in doors they look dope but in the light they appear girly ,, but in person is what matters pics don't do justice

Back
Top Bottom