Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Doing meetup's is playing a game of chance. Could either get counterfeit $ or item being fakes without u even knowing, just consider it "all sales are final".

@PmpDaddyRobFord

I think you lost sight of the topic man. My point was that I don't spend my free time at police stations to even know that you could casually go there to conduct business
laugh.gif
they are considered safe places. big ole sign on the building.

@PmpDaddyRobFord

I think you lost sight of the topic man. My point was that I don't spend my free time at police stations to even know that you could casually go there to conduct business
laugh.gif
they are considered safe places. big ole sign on the building.
is that only for participating police stations/precints? or i can walk into any and they will know what im talking about?

is that only for participating police stations/precints? or i can walk into any and they will know what im talking about?
Most police stations you can walk into. Special rooms I do not know about. But you can easily walk in there and complete a transaction. Its actually what I do when I meet up they have good surveillance and security an if a cat doesn't want to meet up at a police assume that they were up to something. To each its own.

quick question. Are the boxes on these smaller than previous years? my Size 13 box is much smaller than the gammas. Everything else about the shoe looks good. Peak in the back, jumpman middle of 23, milky soles instead of whiteish.

quick question. Are the boxes on these smaller than previous years? my Size 13 box is much smaller than the gammas. Everything else about the shoe looks good. Peak in the back, jumpman middle of 23, milky soles instead of whiteish.
i am size 13 too

and i have the gamma blue and the 72-10 the boxes are on the same size....

and same as the jordan 12 psny size too

someone else in this thread had the same issue and his pair was bought at a retail store too.

someone else in this thread had the same issue and his pair was bought at a retail store too.

Think it's just a normal mistake sometimes. All AJ12s I bought are the same size and when I got the Taxi's on release date the box was like 1.5 size bigger than my other boxes lol

Think it's just a normal mistake sometimes. All AJ12s I bought are the same size and when I got the Taxi's on release date the box was like 1.5 size bigger than my other boxes lol
When I get home i'll take a picture. And also the shoe. The Mrs. tried to surprise me by buying it off Supplied so im a little worried.

Had that issue with my Baron 9's. Looked at it like I got a size 14 instead of 11 lol.

Last edited:

heres what im talking about guys, and the lace tips do have the 72 10... just have never seen such a small box before like this
Try to get your money back. That 72-10 is very suspect.  The size 13 box for the holiday XI's are definitely enormous. The red ring on the pull out box is also suppose to be thicker. The one in your picture is super thin. 

Last edited:
Need some more pics (from all angles) to make a definitive answer, but it does look suspect to me too. Wanna see the shoe trees and box paper too.

Did you already wear them? How long ago did she buy them?

Last edited:
I see what you mean about the red ring on the box liking thin but that was just the one picture. The rest they look fine and shoes look good to me

Back
Top Bottom