Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Is $315 shipped for a DS pair of 11.5 a decent resale price for these? Or should I wait for a potential restock. I got cart jacked multiple times on the ASW restock and missed out on the original drop cuz of work. I want these 11s but I don't wanna overpay by hella with this resale crap ya know?

Is $315 shipped for a DS pair of 11.5 a decent resale price for these? Or should I wait for a potential restock. I got cart jacked multiple times on the ASW restock and missed out on the original drop cuz of work. I want these 11s but I don't wanna overpay by hella with this resale crap ya know?
Do more digging. You can find better than that

Do some research and educate yourself on how to spot a fake, then buy a local one and save against shipping/fees. You should be able to find one somewhere for $280-290ish.

If you want my suggestion I would ask what you value your time at. Is four more hours of searching worth the $20 you'll save? If not, just buy the shoes and make more money elsewhere. I feel like I'm seeing these creep from low 300s up to mid 300's now that inventory in the aftermarket is thinning out.

You can still do better. I'm on mobile and don't know what area you're in, but these are still attainable below $300 with a little bit of work. I don't know for how much longer though. If you like them I would just cop. The quality is good and the shoe really looks fresh. I'm comfortable paying $300 for XIs more than other Js. They have tended to have a higher retail price compared to most of the other retros. Now JB is pretty much charging $190-220 across the board but that wasn't always the case.

I appreciate all the advice from y'all! I passed on that $315 pair and actually found a pair for $250 shipped but got distracted and missed my chance... So the search continues :frown:

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger and bought a pair for $265 shipped off of eBay. This is the first time that I have ever bought some resales especially off of eBay... So hopefully everything works out ok. I'm pretty satisfied with the price tbh, not as bad as I expected it to be, still pretty close to retail.

I just pulled the trigger and bought a pair for $265 shipped off of eBay. This is the first time that I have ever bought some resales especially off of eBay... So hopefully everything works out ok. I'm pretty satisfied with the price tbh, not as bad as I expected it to be, still pretty close to retail.
Seller probably took a loss of that after fees/shipping. It's funny, I think most of these sellers don't realize eBay takes a 10% cut off the top, then 2.9% from Paypal. Then shipping.

Regardless, that's a good deal for you. Only $25 over retail+tax here in TX.

Just got the 72-10s from the meetup.

DS $200
nthat.gif
Good pick up. I'm hoping to get that lucky. But it seems that no one is giving good deals on size 13

looking to add another pair and pay $0 from all the money earned reselling the precreased WC4's....found a pair for $240..crossing fingers everything works out on sunday...

Last edited:
what is the prices going for on the market for these....might need to unload my pair to pay for some psny sample 10's.....

Last edited:
I wore a pair of these the other day at a Moda center event where the Trailblazers play. First time wearing them. My wife said its the second time she's seen me where Jordans, this event and when we drove down to DC to see MJ play a looong time ago.

Only got one good pic of the kicks at center court and then a great pic of MJ and Drexler from the finals. The RipCity logo is from between the locker room and players lot.

View media item 1927775View media item 1927776View media item 1927777

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom