Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

looking to add another pair and pay $0 from all the money earned reselling the precreased WC4's....found a pair for $240..crossing fingers everything works out on sunday...

what is the prices going for on the market for these....might need to unload my pair to pay for some psny sample 10's.....

Dude trying so hard... Wanting another pair then wanting to sell his own pair... And hopping on another new thread just to bash the WC4 again.

I wore a pair of these the other day at a Moda center event where the Trailblazers play. First time wearing them. My wife said its the second time she's seen me where Jordans, this event and when we drove down to DC to see MJ play a looong time ago.

Only got one good pic of the kicks at center court and then a great pic of MJ and Drexler from the finals. The RipCity logo is from between the locker room and players lot.
dope

No need to hate! My kids will grow up wearing these
Never thought about doing that with my double ups. Hmmm 
pimp.gif

Nice man

What are these going for right now and what's a good price to offer? I don't want to over pay.

I have seen many for retail of $240 in FB groups trying to unload . most are around $260 on FB .

Oh word. Forgot about all of the resellers betting that they could profit hard off of these. They all have to unload. That's too much cash for them to keep tied up when they could use that to profit on future releases. I don't belong to any FB or IG sneaker groups. I just go by eBay, CL and taking off the 20% consignment fees.

Just got this in mail today, very excited. But as part of my due diligence...do these look legit?

Thank you so much guys, will rep in return.

It's that low? Wow. Never thought the masters would go for more than these fine XIs.
Agreed, love them both but these 72-10's might be my favorite of all time.  So silky smooth.  Might have to snag another pair if the prices are still that low and hold onto them when my current ones wear down.

Thank you sir! Been waiting a long time to finally own a pair of XI's.  Now I can't not look for more pairs to buy...
Lol, yup, I know that feeling because I'm feeling the same way now after looking at those pics you posted!

Back
Top Bottom