Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

so if you see something you really like, but u know alotta others have and r rocking it, u not gonna get it? thats not buying what u like.
we are talking sneakers so for every one pair that i like the next week another 2 will be announced...it has never been so serious to me that i couldn't find a pair with a similar colorway......i like outside the box kicks for the most part, therefore i get j's for fam and friends that are intersted......its not something i expect anyone to agee with it started back in the days when me and my bros would go sneaker shopping.....we would be damned if we got the same pair as each other or the whole block so we been one upping each other by copping pairs the others didnt know existed that arent seen everywhere.

there are alot of black/white kicks, so do i have to get these? or can i like another shoe with a familiar colorway?
if the whole block dressed the same one day everyone would look like cartoon characters lol

if the whole block dressed the same one day everyone would look like cartoon characters lol
it is what it is......some folks feel good they got some j's that have "history", is the same way i feel good pulling off a pair that was overlooked.

These are gonna be some classic historical kicks down the road. There is no way Golden State can beat 72-10 and win the championship. This XI is dedicated to excellence that will never be matched. Curry is no Jordan!

These are gonna be some classic historical kicks down the road. There is no way Golden State can beat 72-10 and win the championship. This XI is dedicated to excellence that will never be matched. Curry is no Jordan!

You say there's no way like its a certainty that it can't happen. They're well on their way of beating the record and are favorites to win the championship. Curry ain't no Jordan and Jordan ain't no curry either. 2 different players, both amazing basketball players.

You say there's no way like its a certainty that it can't happen. They're well on their way of beating the record and are favorites to win the championship. Curry ain't no Jordan and Jordan ain't no curry either. 2 different players, both amazing basketball players.

I know it's possible but I really don't want them to do it. This is a huge accomplishment from the Bulls and it should stay that way. They have 17 games left. Really hope they lose 5 of them. San Antonio might be able to give them some trouble.

I know it's possible but I really don't want them to do it. This is a huge accomplishment from the Bulls and it should stay that way. They have 17 games left. Really hope they lose 5 of them. San Antonio might be able to give them some trouble.
didnt they blow san antonio out the last time they played each other?

I think thry will touch that record vut im not so sure they will win a title. Say what you want but the Spurs arent far beind in losses and are a stout team. Best of 7 im not so sure its a given. Beat the Spurs, and ill say yeah. Besides my boy Timmy D needs 6 bfore retirement. Shame no one says much about that but other guys are the next Jordan.

They'll probably beat the record sadly but I see them having some trouble with the spurs and/or with a healthy Cavs team in the playoffs. I dislike LeBron too, so if the Warriors face the Cavs in the finals that will be a tough championship for me to decide who I want to win (or lose) more!

Either way, MJ is obviously a much better all around player for a much longer period of time than Curry has shown, but Curry is definitely putting on a good show and their team is special. Hoping they don't beat the record but it seems impossible for them to lose at home.

They'll probably beat the record sadly but I see them having some trouble with the spurs and/or with a healthy Cavs team in the playoffs. I dislike LeBron too, so if the Warriors face the Cavs in the finals that will be a tough championship for me to decide who I want to win (or lose) more!

Either way, MJ is obviously a much better all around player for a much longer period of time than Curry has shown, but Curry is definitely putting on a good show and their team is special. Hoping they don't beat the record but it seems impossible for them to lose at home.

Records are made to be broken. Cavs look terrible this season.

Records are made to be broken. Cavs look terrible this season.

Terrible? When was the last time you watched them play? They just smoked the clippers and were resting their starters the 4th quarter. LeBron showed last year that he could make it an interesting series even by himself with all the injuries they had. This year they'll be healthy (most likely) so assuming both teams make it to the finals I think it'll be a really good series.

Terrible? When was the last time you watched them play? They just smoked the clippers and were resting their starters the 4th quarter. LeBron showed last year that he could make it an interesting series even by himself with all the injuries they had. This year they'll be healthy (most likely) so assuming both teams make it to the finals I think it'll be a really good series.
Totally disagree, even if the Cavs are fully healthy, The Warriors are so lethal, I don't think the Cavs would win more than 2 games against the Warriors or Spurs

Totally disagree, even if the Cavs are fully healthy, The Warriors are so lethal, I don't think the Cavs would win more than 2 games against the Warriors or Spurs

We'll see soon enough! I hope the spurs beat them in 7 but if they don't I got confidence that LeBron can slow the game down like last year.

We'll see soon enough! I hope the spurs beat them in 7 but if they don't I got confidence that LeBron can slow the game down like last year.
I'm not even giving the Cavs a shot honestly lol they haven't stood out at all to me, yeah they destroyed the Clippers, big deal. I think the Gap between Warriors and Spurs is a thick one, that'll change most likely in their next 3 match ups, but the gap of the Warriors and the Cavs or Spurs and Cavs is HUGEEEEE to me.

I'm not even giving the Cavs a shot honestly lol they haven't stood out at all to me, yeah they destroyed the Clippers, big deal. I think the Gap between Warriors and Spurs is a thick one, that'll change most likely in their next 3 match ups, but the gap of the Warriors and the Cavs or Spurs and Cavs is HUGEEEEE to me.

Cavs still got the 3rd best record and no one can guard LeBron. I feel weird defending LeBron/Cavs since I really dislike them, but the playoffs are just a different ballgame. There are going to be some great series this postseason for sure, just wish the Bulls didn't screw up so badly.

Cavs still got the 3rd best record and no one can guard LeBron. I feel weird defending LeBron/Cavs since I really dislike them, but the playoffs are just a different ballgame. There are going to be some great series this postseason for sure, just wish the Bulls didn't screw up so badly.
"Nobody can guard Lebron" that is irrelevant and never matters lol Lebron always gets his. He wasn't guard able last year either, Curry isn't guardable either, he cooked Leonard, the best defender this league has. Basically I just like The Warriors support players more than The Cleveland Lebron's support players

Also the Bulls are trash. My god I can't stand them, every single year I hear about them being a threat to Lebron and they never deliver, EVER. I blame ESPN more for me hating them since they always hype them up for no reason what so ever since they don't deserve it. This year I'll give them a pass cause of Butler's injuries

"Nobody can guard Lebron" that is irrelevant and never matters lol Lebron always gets his. He wasn't guard able last year either, Curry isn't guardable either, he cooked Leonard, the best defender this league has. Basically I just like The Warriors support players more than The Cleveland Lebron's support players

You think Leonard is better than LeBron on defense? Maybe, I don't know. Curry has been a freak of nature this year no doubt, nearly unguardable. Warriors are a very deep team for sure. Just excited to see how teams try to handle them in the playoffs. I bet there will be some hard fouls on curry.

did you watch the finals last year? the cavs were up 2-1 in the finals and lost 3 straight to the warriors.... the warriors beat a healthy cavs team twice already this year.... the warriors look better than they were last year... the team chemistry is dangerous

Also the Bulls are trash. My god I can't stand them, every single year I hear about them being a threat to Lebron and they never deliver, EVER. I blame ESPN more for me hating them since they always hype them up for no reason what so ever since they don't deserve it. This year I'll give them a pass cause of Butler's injuries

Bulls are decent, but injury prone and played above their ability in the past with Thibs screaming at them. This year with injuries and new coach they've really struggled for sure. Very disappointing, not sure what direction they're going in.

did you watch the finals last year? the cavs were up 2-1 in the finals and lost 3 straight to the warriors.... the warriors beat a healthy cavs team twice already this year.... the warriors look better than they were last year... the team chemistry is dangerous

Last year love and Irving died and it was basically LeBron vs all and it was still pretty close.

Regular season games are fairly meaningless as far as head to head matchups in my opinion. Bulls proved that when they beat down the heat in regular season only to get smoked in the playoffs. Playoffs time is a whole different tenacity level. I'm not saying the Warriors aren't the favorites in my mind, but just that I don't think it will be quite so easy as people think and that the Cavs have a legitimate chance in my opinion.

Last year love and Irving died and it was basically LeBron vs all and it was still pretty close.

Regular season games are fairly meaningless as far as head to head matchups in my opinion. Bulls proved that when they beat down the heat in regular season only to get smoked in the playoffs. Playoffs time is a whole different tenacity level. I'm not saying the Warriors aren't the favorites in my mind, but just that I don't think it will be quite so easy as people think and that the Cavs have a legitimate chance in my opinion.
I think the tougher test for the Warriors or Spurs is gonna be getting to the Finals. I have the Warriors winning it all. Once they get to the finals I think their worries will be over honestly lol. The cavs are gonna make it to the finals easily cause the East still doesn't have a good enough team to beat Lebron. Lets see how Toronto does against them or The Heat IFFFFFF Bosh comes back. 

Back
Top Bottom