Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i aint break no rules tho....you acting like dude can call out anyone but he cant be called out.
How did he call you out? Seems to me your just playing drama queen. We talk to mods the same as most. Most mods on here were just regulars anyway like @AirThompson. No big deal. Besides who gets mad over an internet mod on an internet forum.

Kingcurl > j. Oooooooooooooooooo. Somebody on Facebook said there was a restock on Eastbay. Anybody know if this is true

theres bound to be a restock. the real question is....when?
 8 hours ago.
there will be more i think if u missed this one. is that a safe assumption? dont wanna give folks false hope. sorry if i am.

i aint break no rules tho....you acting like dude can call out anyone but he cant be called out.
How did he call you out? Seems to me your just playing drama queen. We talk to mods the same as most. Most mods on here were just regulars anyway like @AirThompson. No big deal. Besides who gets mad over an internet mod on an internet forum.

Thx guys. It's not a big deal. That's y I just left it alone.
Hope anyone that wants these gets them. Hope people that have them stop caring if they pop up again unless they want more for personal use :lol:

Thx guys. It's not a big deal. That's y I just left it alone.
Hope anyone that wants these gets them. Hope people that have them stop caring if they pop up again unless they want more for personal use
laugh.gif
Will be had by the time summer starts 
devil.gif
 how's the fit again?

For those who scored on the restock, be on the lookout for shipping confirmation from Eastbay. Just received mine

Shoe Palace opened a new store in South Gate and the person in front of me bought the last size 13 of the both the shoes I was looking for. The Jordan 11 72-10 and the Jordan 4 Cement.

Wish I would've gotten there 10 min sooner.

I saw Nike tweet a couple back to back tweets with the same announcement about the 72-10 restock but with a different time zone in each tweet. I know Canada gets a restock tomorrow for sure. Anybody know if this is true for the US too? Or does anybody know what time PST this would drop?
Nike twitter is responding that "it is not releasing in the US at this time."

Last edited:
Is it possible to pull off a trade for Chi 1's + cash for these? Size 13 btw. SoleSupremacy wants another $170 on top...

Last edited:
So I missed the boat on these when they first dropped then at like 1:00 am ndc drops a restock was able to grab a pair ....[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Is it possible to pull off a trade for Chi 1's + cash for these? Size 13 btw. SoleSupremacy wants another $170 on top...

are you saying person a gives: Chicago 1, and cash; person b gives: 72-10 11? I don't think person a would do it if both shoes are ds

Back
Top Bottom