Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I think the tougher test for the Warriors or Spurs is gonna be getting to the Finals. I have the Warriors winning it all. Once they get to the finals I think their worries will be over honestly lol. The cavs are gonna make it to the finals easily cause the East still doesn't have a good enough team to beat Lebron. Lets see how Toronto does against them or The Heat IFFFFFF Bosh comes back. 

Yeah, the east is getting better but still not comparable to the elite in the West. But like you said, it's pretty much warriors, spurs, and Cavs and then everyone else. Big gaps in talent levels.

smokin.gif

Always wondered if Nike is trying to throw as much money at the NBA to fix the matches to keep that 72-10 record intact
laugh.gif
****'s gonna be meaningless once Curry and co break it.

Always wondered if Nike is trying to throw as much money at the NBA to fix the matches to keep that 72-10 record intact :lol: ****'s gonna be meaningless once Curry and co break it.

Won't be meaningless until they win the championship AND break the record. Let's see what happens.

did you watch the finals last year? the cavs were up 2-1 in the finals and lost 3 straight to the warriors.... the warriors beat a healthy cavs team twice already this year.... the warriors look better than they were last year... the team chemistry is dangerous

First match was quite close. Second one the cavs choked. 98 bulls lost to the jazz in both regular season games but won the championship against them 4-2.

I look forward to them beating the record and flaming out in the playoffs.

Do you actually believe that?

Some of you are really mad that the warriors are bout to beat the record? LOL.

OH NO, THAT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING..

Everybody talks about Lebron going to the Finals every year but you know why? Because the East is a joke compared to the West. Who in the East is really gonna challenge Lebron and the Heat or Cavs? I honestly wanna see him play on a WCF team for once so he can actually see how much tougher the West is and actually have to work to get to the Finals instead of just jumping straight there like he does every year.

Everybody talks about Lebron going to the Finals every year but you know why? Because the East is a joke compared to the West. Who in the East is really gonna challenge Lebron and the Heat or Cavs? I honestly wanna see him play on a WCF team for once so he can actually see how much tougher the West is and actually have to work to get to the Finals instead of just jumping straight there like he does every year.

This.

It's been this way for years, I think one year even losing record teams made it into the eastern playoffs, I can't remember that ever happening before

I do want GS to beat the record, it's been a sensational season for them already, it would just make it that much more better. We're witnessing history right in front of us fellas :smokin

How soon until my Lakers cook up again 8)

This.

It's been this way for years, I think one year even losing record teams made it into the eastern playoffs, I can't remember that ever happening before

I do want GS to beat the record, it's been a sensational season for them already, it would just make it that much more better. We're witnessing history right in front of us fellas :smokin

How soon until my Lakers cook up again 8)
Man you better sit down with us clipper fans and just watch basketball cuz our teams ain't gonna do ish for a long long time :lol:
and yea wasn't it like the bucks and bobcats a couple years ago were in there? think the year or 2 before the heat got lebron they made it with a losing record, can't remember that one for sure tho

You think Leonard is better than LeBron on defense? Maybe, I don't know. Curry has been a freak of nature this year no doubt, nearly unguardable. Warriors are a very deep team for sure. Just excited to see how teams try to handle them in the playoffs. I bet there will be some hard fouls on curry.
Nah. Nobody fouls curry hard. They should....but they won't

My eb pair came in as well, had a small tear imperfection on the side, but the sole were noticeably yellow compared to my rd ds pair.
Just hope it doesn't start peeling more as I wear it.
View media item 1955299

Last edited:
My eb pair came in as well, had a small tear imperfection on the side, but the sole were noticeably yellow compared to my rd ds pair.
Just hope it doesn't start peeling more as I wear it.
That sucks... hope it won't get worse when you wear them... Mine came in flawless and sole is milky white not yellowed at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom