Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

And not one person that was really trying read the rules. Can't waste that time.

Just praying I get through one way or another.

Last edited:
The odds of winning these mystermondays is extremely low. Not only are you competing against thousands, but you don't even know what the inventory levels are for each shoe. We could all be going after a release that has scattered sizes and/or only 1 pair in each size. We also can't determine if who they chose as a winner was legit or not. They could just sell them to their friends and claim that that person was first. We wouldn't know any difference.

I'm done with these. 

Last edited:

The odds of winning these mystermondays is extremely low. Not only are you competing against thousands, but you don't even know what the inventory levels are for each shoe. We could all be going after a release that has scattered sizes and/or only 1 pair in each size. We also can't determine if who they chose as a winner was legit or not. They could just sell them to their friends and claim that that person was first. We wouldn't know any difference.

I'm done with these. 
That's true.

My salt levels are unhealthy right now. Guaranteed would have a pair of Gammas on the way had I not double dipped. 
mean.gif

The one shoe...the one...and next week they'll come out with something weak like some Bordeauxs or Anthracite 9s.

I had gotten the Masters from them a couple weeks ago before they moved this to a Twitter contest. Used to just be on IG with a newsletter link emailed to you. Much easier to cop then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom