Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It doesn't matter to me because I see how soft and weak the NBA is now. No great rivalries like before and there are hardly any great players anymore. In fact, we just lost the last fierce competitor in Kobe. All of these players today are too chummy and they don't have the will to destroy each other like the Bad Boy Pistons or even like the 80's Celtics. It's just a weak league.

It is totally the Warriors fault for things that they don't control.

Just sold my DS 72-10's size 11.5 today for $260 via paypal. I was saving them for the court but they were to big for my narrow feet. After shipping my profit was $245. Cost me $220 so I only made $25 profit. It was my 2nd pair. Sold it because it felt too big to play in. I tried to sell on ebay multiple times form $325-$285 but they didn't sell. O'well at least I got what I payed for them. I'll be picking up a size 11 soon. I don't care about the market on the shoes because I buy shoes to wear them not to hoard them and try to make a profit.

Last edited:
72-10 has much better material comparing to the space jam. Overall design looks the same besides the blue jumpman. Don't see why it would affect the pricing.

no idea. especially with the better space jam coming this year

Better how? I like the 72-10s better from an appearance standpoint, and do we even have confirmation on the materials of the space jam yet?

he probably means better as in he likes the space jams better than the 72-10s. the materials will not be "better" than the 72-10s considering that the upper is mesh vs the leather we have on these. mesh is just cheaper than leather.

72-10 has much better material comparing to the space jam. Overall design looks the same besides the blue jumpman. Don't see why it would affect the pricing.
Because they look similar and general consensus is space jams >>>>>> these
plus people hocking these off for the space jams too. watch

no idea. especially with the better space jam coming this year

Better how? I like the 72-10s better from an appearance standpoint, and do we even have confirmation on the materials of the space jam yet?

he probably means better as in he likes the space jams better than the 72-10s. the materials will not be "better" than the 72-10s considering that the upper is mesh vs the leather we have on these. mesh is just cheaper than leather.
yea

I prefer leather over mesh anyday...as iconic as Space Jams are...these > SJ's. I could do without the metallic jumpman but even the '2 3' is stitched on the back

It's a restock of these on NikeEu and Nike canada. I easily added to cart. Too bad no US shipping
mean.gif
Thank you my man! These still had my size (US 12) left. Size 12. 12.5, 13 and 14 are left. Probably sell out by tomorrow morning. I'm in Cali but shipped to my uncle's house in Ontario. Repped. 

Total including taxes ended up around $248 USD. The Cali price after taxes would be about $237 USD. 

Last edited:

Thank you my man! These still had my size (US 12) left. Size 12. 12.5, 13 and 14 are left. Probably sell out by tomorrow morning. I'm in Cali but shipped to my uncle's house in Ontario. Repped. 

Total including taxes ended up around $248 USD. The Cali price after taxes would be about $237 USD. 
Yep, scooped a size 11 earlier this morning. They still have sizes 12 and up on Nike Canada.

Last edited:

Shipping shouldn't take too long since Nike Canada products seem to ship out of Mississauga, Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom