Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You know this isnt about thinking the Warriors dont deserve. Its about a record thats stood for 20 years. Young kids ought to show a bit more respect. The days of those Bulls teams werent just hype like today. Those teams were small cogs in a total wheel of dominance. Im not shy thinking the Spurs would have taken 1 of the 2 games. Uneducated bball fans who are fans of the hype are the ones who think thats dumb. Spurs would surprise us. Lol whatever. I would be surprised if the Spurs didnt get at least one game there and took it 7. Foolish to pass em off. This thread is beat.

Another ref decided game was the OKC one about a month ago.  Durant didn't even touch Igodula and they got free throws to tie the game with no time remaining.   Don't count out other teams yet, Delledova was the Cavs second best player last finals and the Warriors were down 2-1.

You know this isnt about thinking the Warriors dont deserve. Its about a record thats stood for 20 years. Young kids ought to show a bit more respect. The days of those Bulls teams werent just hype like today. Those teams were small cogs in a total wheel of dominance. Im not shy thinking the Spurs would have taken 1 of the 2 games. Uneducated bball fans who are fans of the hype are the ones who think thats dumb. Spurs would surprise us. Lol whatever. I would be surprised if the Spurs didnt get at least one game there and took it 7. Foolish to pass em off. This thread is beat.
The Spurs were always a good team despite their age they're still a force to be reckon with. Also, I'm one of the people wish they would have never broken the record but I had to understand that the record stood for 20 years and I have to respect them for breaking it. 

Definitely not snug. These fit between TTS to half a size big, depending on how you like your shoes to fit and how wide your feet are.
Repped!

Found a CL post locally, DS for $250. Guess someone's heart broke when GSW broke the record last night.

I tend to go up half a size, glad these will still fit ok.

There probably might a few more restocks. Look at the LB 11, still have random restocks and its already been over 1 year.

Don't think they will restock unless some places are still holding. Remaking them won't make sense and I would think the resell price will go up. Local consign store just increase their price by $20.00

As much as I didn't want the Warriors breaking the record to preserve what the Bulls achieved and the significance of the shoe, now that it has happened I don't see why anything should change. The shoe represents how successful the Bulls were that season and was made before the Warriors broke the record. Now that the record is broken, the shoes still stand for what the Bulls managed to achieve. It would be different if the shoes were released today after the Warriors broke the record, because then everyone would be like "who cares about 72-10 when there's 73-9", but the shoes represent what was best at the time.

Mamba out.

Michael Jordan and the Bulls never got calls that went their way right.........

Last edited:
People are salty as hell lol. First it's they're not breaking the record. Now it's they're not winning the chip. If they do win, THEN what will you complain about?
They can win two, but they can't three-peat
laugh.gif

As much as I didn't want the Warriors breaking the record to preserve what the Bulls achieved and the significance of the shoe, now that it has happened I don't see why anything should change. The shoe represents how successful the Bulls were that season and was made before the Warriors broke the record. Now that the record is broken, the shoes still stand for what the Bulls managed to achieve. It would be different if the shoes were released today after the Warriors broke the record, because then everyone would be like "who cares about 72-10 when there's 73-9", but the shoes represent what was best at the time.

Mamba out.

It doesn't matter to me because I see how soft and weak the NBA is now. No great rivalries like before and there are hardly any great players anymore. In fact, we just lost the last fierce competitor in Kobe. All of these players today are too chummy and they don't have the will to destroy each other like the Bad Boy Pistons or even like the 80's Celtics. It's just a weak league.

Think Nike is done with any restocks with these? I would still get another pair.....that leather....

There probably might a few more restocks. Look at the LB 11, still have random restocks and its already been over 1 year.

i believe at this point, these "restocks" are returned inventory and they are hardly a walk in the park as far as ease of purchasing. its random and not many pairs.
sometimes its not worth waiting around a year or so when you can just pay the extra $20-30 for the piece of mind.

i believe at this point, these "restocks" are returned inventory and they are hardly a walk in the park as far as ease of purchasing. its random and not many pairs.
sometimes its not worth waiting around a year or so when you can just pay the extra $20-30 for the piece of mind.

This. If you couldn't cop on release day what makes you think you will get through on a restock with a much smaller siltock on one site vs multiple. The restock talk is nauseating as 99 percent of people that are waiting for it will still be empty handed. These are not going for much right now, suck it up and pay the extra 20 or 30 and be done with it bwfore the prices go up. End rant.

It doesn't matter to me because I see how soft and weak the NBA is now. No great rivalries like before and there are hardly any great players anymore. In fact, we just lost the last fierce competitor in Kobe. All of these players today are too chummy and they don't have the will to destroy each other like the Bad Boy Pistons or even like the 80's Celtics. It's just a weak league.

Repped!!!

It's fine to drop it, while I'm a huge bulls/MJ fan I think it's pretty blatantly obvious some of the situations where golden state has received special treatment at crucial times. No bias needed to see that. Even ONE game being critically effected changes this discussion, so it's certainly a valid point. For example, Lance Stephenson gets that foul call at the end of that game, and their record drops to 72-10. Little things like that will be forgotten in history, which is a shame.

All the star players get calls. Jordan, Pippen, and co got them the same way.

Curry had a great year (last year too). His stats this year compared to MJ in the 72-10 season are so close it's not funny (less the 3s). Many a player has had a great season, or 2, or 5. Do it for 10 years and you're a HOFer.

And these shoes regardless of the record, nickname, marketing gimmicks, etc. are a great....yes great colorway and best quality on an XI to date.

Repped. Before my time, but I agree with what you are saying. The mid-late 90's 94-present was the NBA I remembered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom