Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Shipping shouldn't take too long since Nike Canada products seem to ship out of Mississauga, Ontario.
Haha. That's sick. I should order more from Nike Canada when they do their own restocks. My uncle used to live in Mississauga. Right on Lake Ontario. Now he's living in Brampton until he moves with his family to Cali. 

No, it's shipped from Europe. I think Netherlands in particular
Indeed, you are right. I just checked the tracking on my last couple of orders. It goes from Amsterdam to Toronto and then they send the package to Mississauga. They must have a warehouse or something in Mississauga because that is where Nike.ca told me to ship a package I wanted to return.

Guessing anything under $300 is a decent price right? See lots on Kixify but I'm still a little suspicious of that site...

Got this flaw in the midsole on mine - not sure whether to return them or not (i have another pair but they also came with a minor scratch mark on the heel...) - someone tell me i'm being stupid and this is no big deal...?

Got this flaw in the midsole on mine - not sure whether to return them or not (i have another pair but they also came with a minor scratch mark on the heel...) - someone tell me i'm being stupid and this is no big deal...?

personal preference my man. if you think its too much of an issue for you then you should return them. if its not a big deal then enjoy them.

personal preference my man. if you think its too much of an issue for you then you should return them. if its not a big deal then enjoy them.
If it wasn't on the outer side I probably wouldn't be bothered but i think its going to grind on me - is this the signs of cracking? The creasing seems sealed. These are unworn im just concerned it will get worse...!

Last edited:
If it wasn't on the outer side I probably wouldn't be bothered but i think its going to grind on me - is this the signs of cracking? The creasing seems sealed. These are unworn im just concerned it will get worse...!

the midsoles on these dont crack. feel the material. why would it crack?

View media item 2009980

thats a minor flaw. if it urks you return them!! its possible that you would scuff a perfect pair like this with daily wear.

v8erman - I've never resold a pair in my life and certainly aren't selling these. the point was its an annoying flaw however small it is that puts people off and if it had the potential to get worse during wear then I was going to return them to Nike - but thanks for judging.

Last edited:

View media item 2009979

View media item 2009980

I no longer have the French Blues or the Hares due to nitpicking. Money gone nothing to show for it.

Keep the kicks, that flaw is minor. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

v8erman - I've never resold a pair in my life and certainly aren't selling these. the point was its an annoying flaw however small it is that puts people off and if it had the potential to get worse during wear then I was going to return them to Nike - but thanks for judging.
No harm meant lol. You have to accept like 90% of people would make that call though. Worrying about really nothing and then questioning its possibility of resell. Bottom line people put way to much concern into these things. We pay for materials and hype markup. I would say the split is like 20/80. Easy. Besides when it comes to a holiday xi, massproduction. Your bound to have slights. Yours is absolutely minor, no problems.

Back
Top Bottom