Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I am no reseller believe it or not, I just want a pair for myself.

Of course that's your rights to not being helpful, but blaming on a random hongkonger doesn't stop people from around the world making profit from a popular item.

I am also a victim here as I am about to pay a premium price and take the risk to make overseas order.
He was joking (I'm pretty sure). You took it a little too literal man.
laugh.gif

Best of luck finding a pair though.

The sofa in the pic is the exact one from the 11 low navy post and the shoe hasn't been release yet. I have my doubts that this shoe is legit.

This cannot be stated enough. This is an AMAZING sneaker, the quality, the fit, the small details like the 72-10 on the lace tips, all combine to make an awesome sneaker.

I don't care if it's not the rarest XI or what the resell is, this is definitely in my top 10 favorite J's.

This cannot be stated enough. This is an AMAZING sneaker, the quality, the fit, the small details like the 72-10 on the lace tips, all combine to make an awesome sneaker.

I don't care if it's not the rarest XI or what the resell is, this is definitely in my top 10 favorite J's.
They're ok. the leather and suede being swapped would had looked way better

with the record now being worthless, there really is no point behind the shoe but a very good looking shoe regardless

Same here but some pricing actually higher now.
Guess JB won't be releasing this model again since the record is now broken.

The price will only go up on these just like the gammas. The only 11s i have observed stay stagnant our go down was the Columbia pair and the cool greys which can be grabbed ds foe $300 If you look

Yup if they ever do rerelease, they'll probably be called 'Bulls' or '95 Bulls'...with no details on the lacetips/tongue

Crazy how some consider these 'worthless' now that the record was broken

No where on the shoe does it say best record ever, all it does is pay homage to the 72-10 season they had, which is still a hard feat to achieve and will still be hard to beat by any team for years to come

These 11's are some of the best quality J's to come out in a long time, ill gladly take another pair if yall lettin em go for retail :nerd:

Last edited:
Crazy how some consider these 'worthless' now that the record was broken

No where on the shoe does it say best record ever, all it does is pay homage to the 72-10 season they had, which is still a hard feat to achieve and will still be hard to beat by any team for years to come

These 11's are some of the best quality J's to come out in a long time, ill gladly take another pair if yall lettin em go for retail :nerd:

The tongue says something about 'Greatest Season Ever'

That, by definition is debatable depending who you ask anyway but I can see why some see the shoe being worthless

Greatest Season Ever can mean a million different things to people

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom