Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

gotcha. i only did SI Mall. my sister went actually. so i have no idea when theyre calling, of course she didnt ask.

only kids footlocker did their calls from SI

rest of those stores will be calling thur/fri more than likely

or MAYBE later tonight

Let us eat!

Just got the call from Will at Finish line at the Woodlands, TX. Pickup is from 8AM - 10AM. Get there because the vultures will be out waiting at 10:01 lol.

so far got 2 of 5...all from WestField Broward Mall in SoFL. 

1 of 2 entries for FNL -  size 6 grade school for my son 

1 of 2 entries for HOH - my size 11.5

entered 1 size for each me and my son at FNL and HOH....so cool to win 1 of each size at each store....only store i haven't heard from yet is Champs...and they only let me put one ticket in anyway....

me and the kiddo will be matching kicks this Xmas!!

Nice! Hope I get the call from there.. Only entered 2 at HOH & FNL Mem City.

Thanks man. You should be good. If I won with my few raffles everyone in here should. So many pairs, so many pairs lol

We eating off Finishline fellas. Congrats to all!!! A middle aged lady from Finishline called me. I thought she was the dentist office!

Last edited:
4/62 so far and all from Finish line. They have a tight 2 hour window that will make it impossible to pick them all up due to the distance in between each location me and my wife won at. 

4/62 so far and all from Finish line. They have a tight 2 hour window that will make it impossible to pick them all up due to the distance in between each location me and my wife won at. 
laugh.gif

some of yall gon hate tickets in general after this

no odyssey funworld or chuckie cheese for ya kids :lol:

bro im 27 , seen mj in his prime so ovb ive seen SJ millions of times & love the movie... that cw of the xi are just meh to me & have always been that way .... its just ok not a must have imo
You might have seen MJ in his prime but you were only 8 years old when Space Jam was released.  Which is OK.  I mean that was the movies target audience.  

But when that movie dropped every Air Jordan lover on the planet was using freeze frames and any other thing at their disposal to determine if they were truly seeing what they thought they were.  Clear bottoms on XIs.

This was when the internet was just picking up and there weren't mediums to share stuff like this.  

That's where the love and hype comes from.  Something that probably wasn't understood at the time being 8.  

The internet has changed the game.

Last edited:
bro im 27 , seen mj in his prime so ovb ive seen SJ millions of times

You might have seen MJ in his prime but you were only 8 years old when Space Jam was released. 

When that movie dropped every Jordan lover on the planet was using freeze frames and any other thing at their disposal to determine if they were truly seeing what they thought they were.  Clear bottoms on XIs.

This was when the internet was just picking up and there weren't mediums to share stuff like this.  

That's where the love and hype comes from.

& you REALLY think I don't remember that...... again all that meant nothing to me then & still doesn't now. the love for the model will always be there the hype wont be because it never was there for me on SJ's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom