Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

You might have seen MJ in his prime but you were only 8 years old when Space Jam was released.  Which is OK.  I mean that was the movies target audience.  

But when that movie dropped every Air Jordan lover on the planet was using freeze frames and any other thing at their disposal to determine if they were truly seeing what they thought they were.  Clear bottoms on XIs.

This was when the internet was just picking up and there weren't mediums to share stuff like this.  

That's where the love and hype comes from.  Something that probably wasn't understood at the time being 8.  

The internet has changed the game.
i was a jordan fan, but i cannot remember anyone i ever heard of going to lengths to see what he wore in the movie........we used to use eastbay to see what was out at that time....then again back then if one of us had one colorway, the thing to do was to try to find and rock a pair no one else had......might have just been a brooklyn thing

I hope one of my 2 tickets hits. Man this is worse than the lottery for me lol.

This doesn't make sense. I got 9 pairs locked in today. I wonder if people just weren't aware of the release date being moved up or they just made that many of them. Maybe both.

Winning raffles = nobody wanted them.

My name is nobody.
roll.gif

In the deep w00ds of sc thesee will be caught with ease. Still on tha fence will prolly go peep in person....

waiting for the LA County fambs to bring the good news so I can feel better about not getting any calls...

I gotta go in for a year-end review, if my phone rings please believe I'm steppin' out for an emergency bio break :D

Back
Top Bottom