Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

with the maroons still available and the aquas will this be an easy cop? im hoping JB keeps up with the high production

To all my fellow Manila brethren: Titan (Philippines) will be releasing these on their webstore in 2 hours, which will be 12midnight locally here in Manila.

Free shipping within the Philippines, and they do ship internationally, but I heard shipping is ridiculously expensive.

PHP10,795 = $227USD with today's exchange rate.

https://www.titan22.com/

Without a doubt the site will crash.  From what I know it's the only store here making them available online. 

Really? What' u been selling
Ebay is still king when it comes to selling kicks. They're are plenty of people who aren't connected to the community who trust ebay over places like facebook and Instagram. Plenty of moms, girlfriends, and new booties will miss out and not bother with trying jump through hoops to get that special someone what they asked for. On top of that do enough business and you get deals like them only charging me $10 for any listing placed within a certain time frame.

I will update as the links are uploaded. Feel free to bump/quote and add to the list if I haven't done it by then [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Great work as always!

nerd.gif
Hope you guys get your pairs @babyJs23  @GrizzlyAnimal  

with the maroons still available and the aquas will this be an easy cop? im hoping JB keeps up with the high production
The 11s releasing are the reason the Maroons and Aqua's are sitting... and other possible factors too (price, other releases...) Maroons and Aquas didn't have this much attention compared to the 11s.

I feel the same man. And I just feel bad for the youngins who think they're getting a good quality XI but we know the og's were on another level.
You know what? There's one OG XI trait that I've never seen anyone complain about. The Patent Leather had a white outlining. None of the retros have this. Not even the 2000 retros. Now the 2000 retros had the highest leather cuts, but it still doesn't compare to the OG. It must have something to do with cost. Also I'm sure those higher cuts gave better lateral support for people that actually hoop in their XIs. And the OGs where built like a tank! My lil cuz beat the snot out of his until he patent leather lost its shine. And then he still passed them down to  his little brother

Can't believe I won 3 raffles.. I've never won a raffle in my life! They must have made so many of these... 

I don't know why I keep expecting a miracle, waiting for the pl height/cut to be higher/better. For the life of me I don't understand why they won't just fix it especially with these supposedly being "remastered". I have no hope for space jams when they do drop, will still get two pairs but nothing beats that OG pl cut. I guess the OG 11 silhouette is gone for good :smh:.

I feel the same man. And I just feel bad for the youngins who think they're getting a good quality XI but we know the og's were on another level.
This. These whippersnappers don't know what it was. I used to walk to school in the snow, up hill both ways in my OG's.

these will sit too... yeezys >>>>>>> anything nike
Ok now imagine if Nike made 10k pairs of XI, which is what analysts estimate that is made for each yeezy. TD was more like 5k since they didn't have half sizes. Then tell me which shoe would be the most sought after. You aren't doing an apple to apples comparison. The reason Yeezys are demanded is because of the exclusivity....not because of their overall styling. And this is coming from someone who has TD and PB. 

Luckily I won one raffle for these, but to be honest my Gamma 11's and Legend Blue 11's are just sitting in my closet. I've never even tried them on.

I have all the Jordan 11 Lows and I've only worn the Concord version. Its just a nostalgia thing at this point.

I still rock my 2000 Space Jams from time to time though.  :tongue:

1 for 1 was expecting an l raffle was pages long but hoh never fails me win every raffle I enter

What part of town are you located? The HOH in River Oaks Mall just called me yesterday night 10 mins before closing letting me know I won my size 13. So far I'm just 1/9 on the raffle scene, but if someone else calls me and you end up striking out, I can let you know so you can yours as well and we can meet at the store.

Thanks for looking out, I really appreciate it. But I moved out to Buffalo Grove in the northern suburbs once my parents divorced and my dad bought a foreclosed condo that will eventually be left to my brother and I when he decides to retire. My local mall now is Woodfield Mall and I was really hoping to get at least a raffle in all four stores (since your chances for a callback theoretically go up) but Monday I roughly discovered that wasn't gonna be possible anymore. That's why I entered the Nike draw as a last option, and even then I messed up. If I don't get a call back, I'll probably be in the online or bust group like last year when I got my four no calls and was blessed on NDC. You got a good heart my dude, thank you for trying to help me, maybe someone else on NT closer to you could use your help if you do get a second call.

Still can't really get a feel for stock. They're suppose to be so abundant but some are getting calls for 20 raffles while some are getting calls for every raffle they've entered.

Still can't really get a feel for stock. They're suppose to be so abundant but some are getting calls for 20 raffles while some are getting calls for every raffle they've entered.

All about the area and luck of the draw...

For my online purchasers just got a notification from snkrs app that they will drop tomorrow @ 10:00 AM

Back
Top Bottom