Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I guess I did ok considering I only sacrificed an hour of my time this week for raffles. I went 5/7 on Mens Sz. 12 & 1/1 on GS. Sorry, NT says I can't oop any of y'all Lost Boyz. Put ur L (fingers) up in the air. Keep hope alive for retail.

Glad pick up is 8am! B safe.

These numbers are still misleading. Some say they hit for 10 pairs, some say 0... I guess it has alot to do with your area.

Since no one else has I guess I'll do it....i put in for 82 raffles....i won 72 and lost 10! Wakka wakka wakka

Has a lot to do with who you know also. Store employees are the worst....I was one.

Ya, I hear u. & sometimes it just ain't ur day either.

I put in 25 shiekh online raffles, and didn't even hit 1.
I put in 19 tickets at 2 local malls and hit 2 times.

I guess I did ok considering I only sacrificed an hour of my time this week for raffles. I went 5/7 on Mens Sz. 12 & 1/1 on GS. Sorry, NT says I can't oop any of y'all Lost Boyz. Put ur L (fingers) up in the air. Keep hope alive for retail.

We don't need this silliness.
The rule has been no buying/selling/trading outside of the classified section for years.

If this is anything like the legend blue release online, a lot of people will get their pairs.  #TeamManual

lol mods quick with the ban hammer ... SMH 

this is actually hilarious funny and sad all at the same dam time 

Last edited:
I feel ya. There are some people on here who truly wanna help others. But then there are some crooks. If I lived in Montana and had a tough time getting a pair I would like the oop but I don't wanna get ripped off. So guess you could argue anyway. Since this is NT's forum tho I follow the rules to avoid The:

View media item 1824372

Back
Top Bottom