Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

While I definitely agree they are thinking this, from a business standpoint they still have to keep some releases more limited than others. If they keep releasing the quantities they do, people(hypebeast) will eventually die out and unfortunately for us their business model is predicated on this. So they have to figure out a balance between the two. From a business standpoint, they love the chaos and demand their shoes bring because of how hard they are to get sometimes, and how it keeps so many people coming back for more. For me, I loved how easy the past few releases were to get. Im definitely a proponent of them making unusually large quantities. I love that I didnt have to stress about getting the Maroon VI, my all time favorite shoe. Not too long ago, it wouldve been a more limited release, similar to the NA Jordan III white/Cement.

Specially how the other releases been sitting on the shelves right now... JB mass produces during holiday releases to maximize profits due to time of the year. Never continues outside of that. Specially with him releasing something almost every week. Doubt the last thing they want to do is kill the hype on their own shoes. I think it starting to happen.

It's not new, It's just going back to the way things were before the hype. 
nthat.gif
There's still hype, JB just cutting out a lot of the resellers by producing more product. Simple economics bruh
I never said there wasn't hype. I'm saying the days of releases sitting past release date are coming back. Regardless of how they are making it happen. Simple reading comprehension bruh.

Does NDC usually takes longer to update shipping for a bundle order? I have Infant, toddler, GS, and Mens size all in one order.

I never said there wasn't hype. I'm saying the days of releases sitting past release date are coming back. Regardless of how they are making it happen. Simple reading comprehension bruh.

I never said you said there wasn't hype, I just stated their still is hype. Looks like you need to read a little better yourself

Last edited:
Seems like NDC orders are taking some time to update compared to SNKRS orders.

Nike Lenox @ Lenox Square Mall
Atlanta, GA

(404) 846-5549

They still have a lot of sizes (bigger as well) according to the sales associate on the phone.

Expect a $15 shipping charge though.

If I'm an 11.5 in Jordan 3s and air max 1s will I be an 11.5 in these? I'm a 12 in SB highs and lows.

Every mall I went to pick up raffle. I see a bunch of groups like that just posting outside the stores. I always go on a group of 2-3 when I pick up.
mean.gif

All bad man. Haven't really witnessed that here yet. I've been in the NC and DMV area past couple of years but I'm originally from cali.

That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom