Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So anyway, Record 11s
Just call em the Record 11's or Team 11's since they represent the best team ever with best regular season record.

Not bad. However I think I like the name "Anthracite 11s" is a good name based off the color description on the box.

Always thought "Concord" was a silly name. When they first started to be called that I always thought 'what the hell is a concord? they are black and white!'

Also for those waiting for shipping updates. Give it some time. Remember its the holidays. My Air Cruz's I ordered Friday are still preparing to ship 
laugh.gif

Fo real tho....anyone who owns a pair of 72-10s and gets upset when he sees a bunch of other people rockin' em in public is a bonafide idiot and most likely never owned a pair of J's pre-2004 and was probably about 2 weeks old when MJ and Pip combined for like 70 pts in front of young kobe in '96 after the Lakers had a 20-point 4th quarter lead in Chicago only to lose to His Airness in OT.

Kukoc has the team Jordan 1 on, which came out during....the 97-98 season. Looks like Socttie is wearing the Pippen 2 as well. That picture is from the 98 playoffs, not the 95-96 season.

+1 and :lol:

Rodman in the D-Rod High is :nthat: though...Always wanted his Lakers colorway of that shoe...

Also for those waiting for shipping updates. Give it some time. Remember its the holidays. My Air Cruz's I ordered Friday are still preparing to ship :lol:
Why'd you order them Air Cruz's??!! They're terrible!! Just messing with ya, they alrite, cop what ya like. Nike gotta make an Air Odell now or call em the Air OBJ's.

Last edited:
When was I on you? Dam y'all so sensitive. :lol:
lol says the guy who tells me what I shouldn't say. You find me offensive? I find you offensive for finding me offensive you're so damn sensitive

Last edited:
Just remember 2 years from now that I told you the news about the Space Jam 11's in 2017. Going to be a special 20th anniversary release so expect it to be some special package with of course a price hike/premium price. Nike/Jordan will definitely do a theme for multiple shoe models.

Im sure they will put jumpman jam on the tongue like it is supposed to be and give us more of a concord jumpman like it is supposed to be. That would be awesome, seeing as they are already correcting small details on retros this year. I also hope they fix the toe box and make it more sleek.

Last edited:
my wife's pair from NDC got cancelled... anyone know what website I can grab a size 5Y?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom