Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

laugh.gif

These are restocking in my local mall at Footlocker and Finishline. They both said they're getting lots of pairs.

these 11s are not that special,, champs website has a full men's restock on all sizes, i added my sz11 to cart and checked out. easiest cop
Thought u said they were fruity and glittery and definitely wouldn't cop? Had a change of heart?

It's always like this. people hate In the beginning, have a change of heart when they release, then 5-6 years down the road talk about its on my grail list after some "IT" celeb wears them. Never fails, it's never cool until some cool wears them. Smh

Last edited:
anywhere still have these? Champs says every size is in stock but wont add to cart and says sold out when you select a size lol . 

Or in the bay area, where do i deposit money to a cashier and walk out with 11s. This is the last year his record of 72-10 stands, so its only meantto be they came out this week. Jordan the oracle confirmed, he knew Warriors are going 74-8. Book it. Cheers m8s =) 

Last edited:
Got shipping email from NDC for my Infant, Toddler, and GS sizes.... Still waiting for my Mens size.

Look like they shipping the Mens and Kids sizes separately.

Last edited:
Space Jams are classic, but they really got the 72-10s right (speaking of which, there has got to be a better nick name for these because 72-10 is too much work to type)

Let's put it this way, if they sat people in a room with a pair of Space Jams and asked them what can they do to improve on them - what do you think people would say? For me, I'd say make the uppers a more sturdy material. The tumbled leather upper is so damn sexy. I wouldn't suggest to mess with the patent leather but what they did, with the speckled shine, I like it. Not too dull not too flashy. The only thing is the icey soles will eventually yellow but while they are icey they look fresh with the white mid-sole. Everyone I've seen who've worn these has said they're so much more 'wearable' now because of the leather uppers.
I thought these were milky soles which didn't yellow?

still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.
I'm sure you'll be fine tho, your size should have a higher made number

bruh... they cancelled a kids size on me............... those are sitting across the county. at this point, I wouldn't put anything past them. ive been cancelled on by nike before.
ay ... more money for the pearls [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Naw bruh. My wife still got her pair. Just got me $180 instead of $102 :smh:
heard anything?

Back
Top Bottom