Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Oh yea, the colorway fits in perfectly with the model and is arguably top 3 xi colorway

Last edited by a moderator:
If i'm not mistaking...the inside of the tongue says something along the lines of 'inspired by the greatest season in sports history' or something like that

Historic season by the greatest player ever....MJ is that.

All these sneakers have nicknames now, but it's really about the colorway. This may be the best non-OG and the materials are the best on an XI to date.
Agreed. And these are actually wearable for a whole day for me without getting uncomfortable.

Still haven't broke mine out yet.

Been debating on keeping or sending back. Love the quality, but just don't know if I'll like them on my feet. :rolleyes

Still haven't broke mine out yet.

Been debating on keeping or sending back. Love the quality, but just don't know if I'll like them on my feet. :rolleyes

I feel the same way about XIs. I love the way they look in hand or in pics, but I don't think they look as good on my feet. These 72-10s are fire in any scenario though.

All these sneakers have nicknames now, but it's really about the colorway. This may be the best non-OG and the materials are the best on an XI to date.

I see. I had GS going 75-7 and even them tying the record doesnt mean much IMO...had they beat the Celtics then they could still drop both games to Spurs and still have the record

Assuming GS keeps it up, I think it would be hilarious if UA trolled Nike/JB and dropped a 73-9 Curry 2...

I see. I had GS going 75-7 and even them tying the record doesnt mean much IMO...had they beat the Celtics then they could still drop both games to Spurs and still have the record

Assuming GS keeps it up, I think it would be hilarious if UA trolled Nike/JB and dropped a 73-9 Curry 2...
That would also be the markdown when they would start selling. From 73 bux to 9 bux :rofl:

Last edited:
How many times do I have to store my gift cards for Nike to remember them? I'm missing out on everything because of this.

That would also be the markdown when they would start selling. From 73 bux to 9 bux :rofl:

Haven't Curry 2s been selling really well?
According to UA they are “UA’s signature Stephen Curry basketball shoe U.S. business is already bigger than LeBron, Kobe and every other player except Michael Jordan,” the firm reports. I don't belee that for a sec though...

I could believe that considering how bad the sigs seem to be doing right now.
Nobody is really fooling with the brons or the kds.
Kobes aren't that lit neither. I'd imagine that only the kyries are doing something.

Jordans may sell a ton but the price will always keep people running to something else. I can maybe see it. They really lack brand cred though.

Last edited:

According to UA they are “UA’s signature Stephen Curry basketball shoe U.S. business is already bigger than LeBron, Kobe and every other player except Michael Jordan,” the firm reports. I don't belee that for a sec though...

Kobes aren't that lit neither. I'd imagine that only the kyries are doing something.
Me not believing it isn't a compliment on LBJ, KD, KB or KI shoes, it's a knock on the UA shoes. IMO they are not appealing in the least. Wouldn't mind trying a pair on court but wouldn't pay close to retail for the chance. I also believe his popularity can possibly grow beyond all of them given time.

Last edited:

Me not believing it isn't a compliment on LBJ, KD, KB or KI shoes, it's a knock on the UA shoes. I don't find them appealing in the least. I am curious to try a pair on court but wouldn't pay close to retail for the chance. I also believe his popularity can possibly grow beyond all of them given time.

Yea I don't like UA either but the curry line has been decent so far. The younger crowd likes them tho.

Yea I don't like UA either but the curry line has been decent so far. The younger crowd likes them tho.
As that younger crowd grows so will his sales until then, I think UA is basing their statement on some algorithm with a give or take margin of error :rofl: From not on the list to the top of the list in 1 year is an investors dream tho...

As that younger crowd grows so will his sales until then, I think UA is basing their statement on some algorithm with a give or take margin of error :rofl: From not on the list to the top of the list in 1 year is an investors dream tho...

:lol: man all I know is something is going on where we actually got price decreases from Nike for the KD 9 and the lebron 13 elites. Something is causing Nike to squirm and I like it.

:lol: man all I know is something is going on where we actually got price decreases from Nike for the KD 9 and the lebron 13 elites. Something is causing Nike to squirm and I like it.
People are voting with their wallets on them signature models. I see almost every colorway of Kobes and Brons when I do make it out to the malls. Nike has started pricing themselves out of the market. Combine that with drops every other week and people can't keep up.

Sad part is, it looks like Jordans are headed the other direction. Prices are going up and shoes are still selling out. It may take awhile longer for the same thing to happen for JB. Too much nostalgia and history I think.

man, I do not know how I didn't see that on twitter. I swear I look every 10 mins, then the time I don't look BAM! restock legend blues smh 
ohwell.gif

Warriors went down again. You know they wont take 2 from the Spurs. My money on them tying the record at best. I would be shocked into laughter if these increased in resell if they dont do it. Then again, i feel like ive seen it all around here by now.

Last edited:
of corse UA would do that lol why not....its a marketing scheme for them to do this ASAP especially when that final big game happens Curry will prob bust out a shoe that will represent that "73-9" "a New Era Begins" . . . or something like that lol it would be pretty dumb if they didn't do this. Can't blame them if it will sell out...and it will, then do it lol.

Back
Top Bottom