Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

I think these would be so much better without the midsole lights. if they would just do og colorways with a cyborg upgrade I would buy, well maybe just one pair, I do think they are kinda neat but also kinda stupid, what would be dope is if they put all the tech dollars into to anti-yellowing icy soles and anti-yellowing mesh. we wouldn't need new pairs though right lol.. instead of five big ones for these make a 1:1 Og 11's with anti-yellowing soles and mesh I'll cop 2 pairs and not think twice.

I think they way overpaid for the technology of the lacing system and are trying to recoup on it. Limited runs kind of dictating that but, in any world, the only adapt worth 500 is the BTTF shoe.

None of us would think twice about buying a proper Adapt Mag retro for $500 retail.. That said, $500 for a new retro-based model is silly, even if they look nice.

Last edited:
I think these would be so much better without the midsole lights. if they would just do og colorways with a cyborg upgrade I would buy, well maybe just one pair, I do think they are kinda neat but also kinda stupid, what would be dope is if they put all the tech dollars into to anti-yellowing icy soles and anti-yellowing mesh. we wouldn't need new pairs though right lol.. instead of five big ones for these make a 1:1 Og 11's with anti-yellowing soles and mesh I'll cop 2 pairs and not think twice.

I don’t think it’s scientifically possible to have non-yellowing, clear soles. Hence why clear soles are dyed different colors (even a slight blue for most icy soles nowadays).

I don’t think it’s scientifically possible to have non-yellowing, clear soles. Hence why clear soles are dyed different colors (even a slight blue for most icy soles nowadays).

So you are telling me that we can launch men into outer space and land on other planets, but we cant develop a non-yellowing polyurethane? I bet NASA or basf already has non-yellowing or non-uv effected polyurethane.... any tinted soles are purely for aesthetics.

So you are telling me that we can launch men into outer space and land on other planets, but we cant develop a non-yellowing polyurethane? I bet NASA or basf already has non-yellowing or non-uv effected polyurethane.... any tinted soles are purely for aesthetics.

Unless they can develop a way to prevent oxidation in rubber materials, I’m not sure how they could possibly address this. They would likely have to develop some transparent polymer coating to prevent oxygen from getting into the rubber AND somehow not have that impact the wearability.That too, it would eventually wear down to the rubber so even that really isn’t a permanent solution.

I don't think these are awful

The Jordan along the tongue should have been black

I wouldn't buy them, but they're cool. They're better than some mids they've released.

I don't mind the concept. The colorway is ok...the price puts them out of my range, but if they ever do these in the Concord or Cool Grey colorway, I'd think about it.

I actually like idea of them trying to integrate new technology even though I prefer if they just made new models outright fornit but I understand sneaking it into to something that has a built in fan base already. That colorway does this thing no favors though my god

Niketalk is out of touch with reality. A lot of these dudes are narcissists who believe that just because they don't like something means it's dead.. JB is doing better now than it's ever done but let nt tell it, they are washed.
LOL Yeah, same as how some people think JB doesn't move loads of non-sig retros and that no one actually buys any Jordan-branded shoes other than the legacy models.

Back
Top Bottom