Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

10.5 is starting to drop. I imagine as more pairs come in they'll drop over the next few days

LOL @ the Jubilees.

Side bar - I think I've seen some of your posts say you're in Aurora. I frequent between there and CO Springs often cause of family. I found a seller in Aurora with a 10.5 who refuses to sale outside of Ebay. SMH

But, I am actually interested in these cause of the ADAPT tech. I know a black color way will probably drop but I think I may be inclined towards this cw cause I have my fill of black colored kicks.

Yeah I used to live in Colorado... but I just bought a house back home in IL. Still go out there pretty often though.

Anyway Adapt is cool, but if you're looking for a wearable shoe, comfort wise, and don't own a pair of 11s... you can buy Concords, BREDs, and Jubilees, all for the price of this one shoe. It's one thing if you were just gonna hold it as a collector's item or whatever, but I wouldn't be flexing in these because they are probably gonna feel like bricks if you're wearing them all day.

10.5 is starting to drop. I imagine as more pairs come in they'll drop over the next few days

I think the real question is whether they'll slowly keep dropping and dying like most of the other adapts, or veer back up like a Jordan 1 or other 11s that slow rise over time and tend to stay there.

I think the real question is whether they'll slowly keep dropping and dying like most of the other adapts, or veer back up like a Jordan 1 or other 11s that slow rise over time and tend to stay there.
Indeed that is the question. My guts says drop. Pretty much everyone I've seen has bought these to resale. I can't imagine them being able to sit on $500 sneakers forever.

Indeed that is the question. My guts says drop. Pretty much everyone I've seen has bought these to resale. I can't imagine them being able to sit on $500 sneakers forever.

But those who can will likely see the price rise....heh. So best time to buy is in the next couple of weeks I would think.

4DFDD56C-DBB0-4D3A-AB4F-09972DE53EE9.jpeg
SNKRS early access... late arrival😒
Grateful nonetheless for the W

How good has your gut historically been at predicting future resale prices?

2/2
Jade Zoom Road Warrior
And ... these.
10.5 is going for low 8’s right now. It was @ ~ 1K Friday.
What does that mean? IDK. Just wanted to give you a straight forward answer.

Actually, you're right. Prices have dipped and they are likely to decrease a little more. Pairs must have landed for some already.

People hardly ever wait till pairs are in hand. As long as they see the shipping email and can get an estimated date of arrival, they’ll list it or take the highest bid. That’s the best way to get top dollar if selling on those platforms. It’ll only keep going down throughout the week

These didn't look good the first time I saw them, and they look worse the more I look at them. What they had to do to the midsole to accommodate the adapt makes them look like platform shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom