JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

are these still around at any retail stores? (gonna make these the "guest sign in" at my wedding. one pair in my size, one pair in my wifes size, and display them in our house later)

OK, so my buddy gave me his Jordan XI Silver Anniversary because he stepped in mud, and his one pair got ruined. Basically, the right shoe the mesh yellowed... It's really not big of a deal because the yellowing isn't bad, but when you compare them they look kinda differnt. Does anyone know how to revert the shoe so it looks like it did before? He took it to a shoe cleaner and it lightened it, but it's still a problem.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

OK, so my buddy gave me his Jordan XI Silver Anniversary because he stepped in mud, and his one pair got ruined. Basically, the right shoe the mesh yellowed... It's really not big of a deal because the yellowing isn't bad, but when you compare them they look kinda differnt. Does anyone know how to revert the shoe so it looks like it did before? He took it to a shoe cleaner and it lightened it, but it's still a problem.

Sneaker care/Maintenance Thread bud.

Does anyone know of any spots that have these in boys sizes (6, 6.5) under retail? My lil sis decided recently that she wants these for her bday.why did she tell me 2months later after release tho smh. These were pretty limited.

Does anyone know of any spots that have these in boys sizes (6, 6.5) under retail? My lil sis decided recently that she wants these for her bday.why did she tell me 2months later after release tho smh. These were pretty limited.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Icey Blue + Piss Yellow = light green!  elementary, my dear Watson. 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom