JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i missed out last night and this morning i was at a wedding but i some them on flightclub NY for a 100 just now...copped im sure its a mistake and will get cancelled but trying wont hurt.

Originally Posted by AliQ87

i missed out last night and this morning i was at a wedding but i some them on flightclub NY for a 100 just now...copped im sure its a mistake and will get cancelled but trying wont hurt.
Yeah I just posted that about 3 post ago. But maybe it's not a mistake cause they have a 13 for $100 also.

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you
Dang... that was you this mornin? Does kind of suck that they couldn't hold it for you while you are standing there in person. Not like someone called the store asking them to hold with a chance of the buyer not showing up.

i will have to find a pair on the bay cuz i missed the release............................................peace

Originally Posted by joekamel

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you
Dang... that was you this mornin? Does kind of suck that they couldn't hold it for you while you are standing there in person. Not like someone called the store asking them to hold with a chance of the buyer not showing up.
That 9.5 fits perfectly too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i will have to find a pair on the bay cuz i missed the release............................................peace
check the B/S on here too. sellers might negotiate with you esp since they dont have to pay bay fees.

I was surprised at the small amount of pairs each store was getting. 10-18 pairs at the few stores that had em.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I was gonna grab a pair to flip (I know, I know
smh.gif
) but ended up missing out. Don't regret not buying them at all...I had the Zen lows, now THOSE were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the same damn thing, except in low top form. Jesus, you guys are starting to sound kind of ridiculous.
Not quite. Like you said they were low tops. Also included the 23 and the jumpman on the heel. Used different material on the shoe, and went for almost $40 cheaper. IMO a low top white shoe looks a lot cleaner in the summer than one going up past your ankle. These look like a white version of those Gourmet joints.

If you like em, more power to you. I just don't care for them at all

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol @ the people copping multiple pairs of these like they will be worth something later

And out of all the people that bought them how many are going to where them? My estimate is, 3?

Lol@ you thinking they wont be worth something later...They said the same thing about Laneys, and a %+!# load of other jordans. Not to mention Jesus..they denied him! Chances of them releasing these again is 1 outta 10000 if that. I'm not sure how limited they we're, few rumors of 9000 pairs made in which I don't believe. However, these will be worth something in the years to come. Jordan brand has never released an all white 11, never. Not to mention no jumpman? Cmon....This is the beginning. No hype intended.
They've also never released:

A laker c/w VI
An "oreo" VI
The hundred different c/w's of the 1
A "silver 3m" 2

And we see how well those are selling....Should I continue or do you get the point?  If this is the "beginning" then why didn't the 3's and 4's sell out?  Only reason these did is because they are an XI which all the beasts jump on.  If they sold a rainbow XI with fur on it people would jump on it, especially if you put the word "limited" on it.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Went out and copped another pair this morning it was crazy i really did not think these would sell instantly xi make be go crazy the day when the concords are released again it gonna be legendary

Now drop CONCORDS again and Ill be copping NO LESS then 5 pairs for myself.

donttalkitlivit wrote:
Originally Posted by joekamel

That 9.5 fits perfectly too.
wink.gif

That was a broads move son
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for your father...He obviously taught you nothing about integrity

Do society a favor and don't have any children.
happy.gif

Id much rather have the zens too. These anniversarys should have had a leather upper like the columbia's plus a jumpman. I remember I could only wear my columbia's a handful or two of times before they looked very aged.

I guess I'm not really that upset...just means more cool greys and concords for me at the end of the year
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol @ the people copping multiple pairs of these like they will be worth something later

And out of all the people that bought them how many are going to where them? My estimate is, 3?

Lol@ you thinking they wont be worth something later...They said the same thing about Laneys, and a %+!# load of other jordans. Not to mention Jesus..they denied him! Chances of them releasing these again is 1 outta 10000 if that. I'm not sure how limited they we're, few rumors of 9000 pairs made in which I don't believe. However, these will be worth something in the years to come. Jordan brand has never released an all white 11, never. Not to mention no jumpman? Cmon....This is the beginning. No hype intended.
Lol@ you thinking they will be worth something later. These shoes are plain, nothing special about them. They're just an all white jordan XI, that all you hype beasts jerked off to before they released. I could of got them for half price today but I decided to pass because they're garbage when I saw them a couple days ago. I can't even believe that you compared the denial of Jesus to the denial of these jordans being "special".

So happy i got my pair. Gonna be on my feet tomarrow :up: Still havent worn my Space Jams yet(Waiting for the right time).

I just couldn't say no to this release...After seeing these in person they were just too dope to pass on, and I am so glad that I copped these...Are you guys going to leave them wrapped in the paper, or are you going to throw out the paper?

im loving my pairs. going to rock my pair tonight. some malls in houston were crazy but the galleria was pretty easy. showed up at 8, 2 hours after they opened, and walked out with 3 pair. cant wait for the cool greys.

People always complain about JB making mistakes releasing Retro's SMH! I have a question for you; is your cup half full or half empty? Stop complaining about what the shoe doesn't have and appericate what it does, and if you're not buying kick rocks !!! The XI is a classic! No matter how they release it.

Two years from now, haters are going pay over $600 for the first Jordan without a Logo or Nike Sign! Watch!

Back
Top Bottom