JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^ overated yet sold out everywhere in SF Bay area.. crazy sold out faster than the space jams because there were less produced.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ overated yet sold out everywhere in SF Bay area.. crazy sold out faster than the space jams because there were less produced.

Add Florida and Illinois to the list of Sold out states.  

Easily copped 2 11.5's . They opened up Footaction @ 5:30, then I was the !st in line @ finish line before they openend at 8:00. Other than this hypebeast copping 8-10 pair with his girl, this morning was perfect.

Add Denver, Colorado. Heck...add Colorado period.
pimp.gif

I showed up at 730 am or so. Newpark Mall in Newark, CA had FL open at 8 and CHamps at 10. THe guy 2 spots ahead of me copped the ONLY 13 FL had. I ended up buying a 10.5. Champs already had 1 guy waiting who wore a sz 13 and they, too, only had one in that size. Soooo I'm in need of a 13!

Hope this is subtle enough...

Easy pass, I'm waiting on the real Columbias

J.R Smith wore them last night, before switching to LeBron VII's

2d0hrg0.jpg

20fuuck.jpg

I got my pair, I had to pay 20$ for some damn insole!
Just so they would reserve my 8.5!
They are very nice though, worth every dollar.

Yo Sincere I know two spots here in Denver that still have a few as of an hour ago. Finishline in Northfield, and Harold Peners in the Atown mall still had two size 10.5's. Good luck I got my two pair with ease.

Originally Posted by insole

OK and? There overrated to ME. Meaning i dont give a damn what they mean to you.

wear them for a week and see what happens. yellow everywhere. im cool on that *$+*

Why are some of you so angry about people picking up pairs if they like these? I hate plenty of rrecent J's, actually about 90% of the last 2 years worth but I could care less if someone else picks them up. Some of you are just angry for nothing your letting sneakers get to you LOL, who cares what the next man does.

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

lol i sold these for 270. is that a good price? and no im not a reseller. i just didnt like it as a bday present, and yes thats mean to sell a gift from a family for money. #$%%

if you're trying to low-ball yourself then yes.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OK and? There overrated to ME. Meaning i dont give a damn what they mean to you.

wear them for a week and see what happens. yellow everywhere. im cool on that *$+*
ALL JORDANS TURN YELLOW! WE KNOW THIS ALREADY! IM NOT SURE WHY THIS IS SUCH A HUGE CONCERN WITH THIS SPECIFIC RELEASE?? MAYBE JUST AN EXCUSE FOR THE MAD KIDS?? SEAGLOW & BARKEEPERS FRIEND.
nerd.gif

air-jordan-xi-white-columbia-blue-01.jpg

passed by the midnight release line with my girl, she was tryna make me coppem bt i gladly passed

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

ALL JORDANS TURN YELLOW! WE KNOW THIS ALREADY! IM NOT SURE WHY THIS IS SUCH A HUGE CONCERN WITH THIS SPECIFIC RELEASE?? MAYBE JUST AN EXCUSE FOR THE MAD KIDS?? SEAGLOW & BARKEEPERS FRIEND.
nerd.gif

in a week tho??

im cool. i can dislike whatever i want. to each his own. if u like then, more power to u. i think theyre generic lookin
eyes.gif

Was about to get a pair of size 10s and two pairs of 10.5s. These are pretty exclusive but the lines were relatively short. Too bad I'm a size 11.

Not special. Scooped a 10.5 and traded for 09 True Blue 3.

Would have scooped for myself, but I needed that icy-blue tint sole like on the GS versions....

Controversy sells, they won't be worth anymore than anything else coming out lately.

Six months from now they will be found for $175-225 all across the board and readily availabe DS just like Space Jams

Everybody has $300 or whatever in their sig I get to PM'in these dudes and before I know it the SJs are $225 shipped

Everybody thinks they're the King-Kong Reseller but all you really do is keep the J's DS to be scooped later for a $25 markup no problem cuz

didnt think they would be sold out even though theyre the most popular j's ever.

sold out all across arizona

I was lucky enough to drive 1.5 hours and still get my size.  Most of the popular sizes were about gone.  I have to say I'm 
a little disappointed.  These just don't look right or something.  This is coming from someone who likes the all white look.
I just think the IIIs and IVs are the better.  I think all white looks better in something low or mid cut that goes better with
shorts in the summer. 

Back
Top Bottom