Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

kicksonfire just tweeted  all black XI's in december with sj as a quickstrike one week before...
nerd.gif

NEW INFO FROM THE KICKSONFIRE.COM PAGE ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
78a655bf_boo.png

Last edited:
They doing to much.. just give me the columbias.

If they had to do this 2 pair crap, give me the blackouts as a QS and the Columbias as the regular GR. 

Don't need the Space Jams again.

For some reason, the all black 11s make me think of basketball ref shoes that are shiny as hell. Not really feelin em

I can actually believe Space Jams dropping again as a QS. They left off that Jumpman Jam on the previous release for a reason and it would be even more hype than the Concords and Breds.

I thought this Xmas I was going to sit out the XI'S release but if the rumor r true and JB release an all black XI I might cop. But IMO I think they should release the columbias. Also SJ as a QS wow I guess Jordan brand wants all my money

Either release the columbias or just release no XI's jb :smh: SMFH. I didn't even cop the '09 spacejams and i still don't want them. We haven't seen the columbia's for over a decade!

Either release the columbias or just release no XI's jb :smh: SMFH. I didn't even cop the '09 spacejams and i still don't want them. We haven't seen the columbia's for over a decade!

I just came in here to say exactly what you just did!

Either give us the Columbias or leave the XI alone for at least a year.

I find it HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely Space Jams release this winter.

Let me call Uncle Phil and just put all these rumors to rest. BRB

I wish haha

I believe none of this. The columbias were supposed to QS along with the breds last year. Its going to be a single XI release ill believe whatever comes directly from jb.

I kno its not confirmed but the talk about it makes me think and I wouldn't be surprised if it was space jams they waited 4 years to release the breds again I could easily see them do it again since space jams are one of the most hyped up Jordan's. you guys gotta remember JB is in it to make the most money and cater to the general public on there holiday 11 release they have everyone and there grandma literally lining up every damn holiday season for the holiday release so there not go an release some unknown color way there gonna release a color way that will maximize the most profits. Yes they probably will release this gamma type color way but not for the holiday.

That rumor is so far off, im telling you they are currently making a shirt with the snake skin gamma blue colors , I will have pics next week...

Back
Top Bottom