Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

An all black shoe.. I'm gonna have to pass. I dont care if it was an 11 or a Yeezy... I dont mess with "Blackout" colorways. If its not the Columbias, White/Red and White/Columbia lows from 2001, or Snakeskins.. chances are Im not gonna cop.. finally.. more money for Christmas to spend on other stuff.. geez.

Last edited:
NEW INFO FROM THE KICKSONFIRE.COM PAGE ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 209688

[ATTACHMENT=1509]boo.png (474k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

WOW!!! Who is in charge of selecting the retro XIs? FAIL... Why bring back the SJ after four years and why bring back every other cw besides columbias? Some numerous times (breds).... :smh:

Last edited:
What?! Blackout 11s and SJs as a QS??????

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

How I am feeling right now... :rolleyes

Still holding out hope that JB will do the right thing here and drop Columbias. After that they can drop blackouts, snakeskin, SJs or rainbow color XIs for all I care.

Seems like JB is just attempting to gauge the public's reaction to a few of the options they are contemplating.

Whatever they put out is instant sell out anyways im hoping for blackouts. Murdered out son.

I vote Columbias... IF not columbias then SPACE JAMS!

You can keep them "blackouts" and whatever that blue/black one is, I'm good

Seems like JB is just attempting to gauge the public's reaction to a few of the options they are contemplating.

Planning for any category is done well in advance. Usually a line is planned with about an 18 month forecast. The schedule is already set through Summer 2014 and Fall '14 is in the works. This is company wide, not just in the Jordan group.

Find any sketches of a signature shoe designed by Tinker, Avar, Dolce, etc and compare the date to the shoes RD and you'll notice this

Don't think all black works with the XIs.

Maybe a black upper with a grey jumpman and grey outsole

wow. jb doesn't have to do anything... :lol: bc NT does all the marketing for them being as tho pretty much all info (credible and not) originates from this site. then of course all the posers (i mean other sites :nerd: ) go ham with it. :smh:

also, i wanna say that this release is a full year away and this thread is almost at 30 pages. i mean u have to admit that's crazy. i bet the folks at nike look at us like real dope fiends when they read these threads. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom