Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I can see them release the dump 11 they released the thunders I know it wasn't in a pack like the DMp but it was a special limited edition so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it down the road

Air-Jordan-11-Year-of-The-Snake-2013-600x343.jpeg

beautiful
Instacopped if this is real. I believe dude who says these will be snakeskin. Proper explanation and everything.

it makes 0 sense to retro the DMP XI before space jams and Cool Greys again esp since the Concords dropped 13 months ago.

Honestly doesnt excite me one bit whether its true or not.

Makes sense. A lot of people didnt get their pairs. Best way to capitalize off the concord fiasco without rereleasing the concords. I missed out on the concords due to financial issues so ill grab em. I would still prefer cool greys or space jams

Last edited:
I'm just glad it ain't Columbias.... Those snake joints can and most likely will grow on me when real pix surface

If they made a black Dmp 11... 
pimp.gif

like the 6's from the GMP were basically the DMP's but white. If they did the same thing with the 11s I would cop no doubt

beautiful
Instacopped if this is real. I believe dude who says these will be snakeskin. Proper explanation and everything.

it makes 0 sense to retro the DMP XI before space jams and Cool Greys again esp since the Concords dropped 13 months ago.

Honestly doesnt excite me one bit whether its true or not.

Makes sense. A lot of people didnt get their pairs. Best way to capitalize off the concord fiasco without rereleasing the concords. I missed out on the concords due to financial issues so ill grab em. I would still prefer cool greys or space jams

makes sense you but not the rest of the world that got the concords. concords are still plenty around on the aftermarket.
then again, i highly, highly doubt its any truth to the rumor. 2 yrs away for the hottest Jordan seller = info damn near nobody knows.

If they made a black Dmp 11... 
pimp.gif

like the 6's from the GMP were basically the DMP's but white. If they did the same thing with the 11s I would cop no doubt

i wouldnt even mind a black GMP themed XI... came out good on the VII over the summer IMO.

makes sense you but not the rest of the world that got the concords. concords are still plenty around on the aftermarket.
then again, i highly, highly doubt its any truth to the rumor. 2 yrs away for the hottest Jordan seller = info damn near nobody knows.
i wouldnt even mind a black GMP themed XI... came out good on the VII over the summer IMO.
In the aftermarket. But most people are not willing to pay more than retail for XIs, they are expensive enough as is. I would pay over retail but not the 300+ these clowns be asking for

In the aftermarket. But most people are not willing to pay more than retail for XIs, they are expensive enough as is. I would pay over retail but not the 300+ these clowns be asking for

if most people wouldnt pay more than retail, then resell would be retail. again, you made a statement that pertains mostly to you.

the buyers set the selling price, not the sellers. simple supply and demand.

if most people wouldnt pay more than retail, then resell would be retail.

^ It amazes me that people still haven't figured out that simple concept. :smh:

** EDIT**

To clarify my comment was directed at this statement for the community as a whole. Not one individual.

Last edited:
I understand I am a business major.
Another statement that pertains only to me? So the first one about missing out on the concords only pertains to me? Only one person in the entire planet couldnt get his pair?

^ I don't think he's saying that. I think he's saying that even if you don't pay three hundred, the other three hundred people behind you will. And if that one seller is seeing that kind of profit, other resellers are following suit leaving the option of getting the shoe at retail at a minimum. Lots of people blaming being broke on the economy, but they find money to feed their vices. Why wouldn't they make money off of it if people are going to pay?

Back
Top Bottom