Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

tsg just tweeted

The AJ 11 that is set to drop Holiday 2013 will include an all-black colorway that will feature a yellow Jumpman to link back to the Laney High story. Yes, the same Laney High School MJ attended. Check out the list below of the confirmed Jordan Brand Holiday 2013 releases.

Here is the information we can confirm for Holiday 2013 (October-December):
-Air Jordan 10 “Steel Grey”
-Air Jordan 11 Black/Black-Yellow
-Air Jordan 12 “Taxi”

Dam how many 11s they going to drop this year lol
nice here's another link confirming these releases too.  Its official.  

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/18/air-jordan-retro-holiday-2013-confirmed-releases/

I can't wait for both of these releases.  Its looking like JB is really gonna go all out and  drop 3 or 4 retros at least every month.

Last edited:
Ugh JB I can't keep up! Lol. I'm very interested to see pics of the Laney XI's. I think they could be really nice!

Thank you kingofny04 for the update.

I'm all for AJ11s releasing but please no snakeskin.

Still got DS steel X's. 
pimp.gif
 Won't have to bother with Jb.

*Edit*

Pure speculation: Don't be surprised if there's another Jordan 11 colorway (OG or Retro+) to go along with these.

Are you talking double shoe pack like DMP and GMP or single release pack like the AJ IX personality pack?

Like I said before, Steels are a must, not even messing wit taxi's cuz playoffs got me covered
Agreed. Missed in '05 on the steels so this will make up for it. The CDP XIIs you can still find out there for a good price if you look around thats a pass for me too

Last edited:
Ok although Im very pleased with the surplus of information within the past hour or so......Im even more confused about this Snake skin subject.....Snake skin or no snake skin???? An if we are getting ALL BLACK 11's with a Yellow jumpman shouldnt the soles be sum type of yellow because if they clear they gone turn yellow ANYWAY!!!!! IJS>>>

One can only hope an pray...........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom