Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

^Ohh I am pretty much done. i am studying for CPA Exam mostly
Thank you.

Anyway I think with a shoe made in such limited quantities you have to understand not everyone is a reseller. So take all those shoes off the market.

Supply is artificially reduced to the reseller pairs. Lets say a million people want a shoe that there is 500,000 of. 100,000 shoes are resold. 600,000 who didnt get their pairs are looking in the aftermarket. You only need 1 person for every 6 to want the shoe bad enough to pay that price.

Its not the majority of people who didnt get the shoe at fault. It is the few who are willing to pay that price.

Thats as clear as I can make it so I hope that makes sense

Last edited:
I need them to release Columbia's before JB starts charging $225 for XI's...

Lol amen man. I just feel like JB has to release the Colombia's. I'd be very surprised if they didn't. And you know that they will still sell out in minutes just because they are XI's and its the holiday release, so they shouldn't be worried about them not being desired enough. I'll be extremely disappointed if some wack new colorway drops instead of an OG beauty.

I know this has nothing to do with the Christmas release of this year but I didn't think another XI thread needed to be made since two of them were shut down on creation almost, but I had to say something about these:

Just looks like these got to the final part of product assessment and they stopped the assembly line before the black paint could touch the leather.I know it's not suppose to be a Black/Red Low, but come on! It's like a wall without the final coat of paint; a car with just a primer layer on it.Whoever made the color decision on this one should re-evaluate everything they have going for themselves.

Last edited:
......Then paint the patent leather. If it rustles you that bad.
I might sir...I might. 
*Grabs gallons of black dye and heads to the factories*
roll.gif

Just wait for the bred and concord lows. it will all be over soon

I got some info and pics, just waiting on the green light to drop it.... I said Thurs or Friday, but it looks like it will be sat/tomm...

I got some info and pics, just waiting on the green light to drop it.... I said Thurs or Friday, but it looks like it will be sat/tomm...
'

Just hit us wit a snip tip.......Snake skin or no snake skin........Gawd I hope these dont have snake skin!!!!!!!!!

Kingofny04,

What's up with the info update?

Waiting patiently........

The gamma blues and varsity maizes are part of a Laney pack. 5's might be returning as well. Again no snakeskin.

As for what they look like my source wouldn't confirm if the photoshops were on point.

*Edit*

Pure speculation: Don't be surprised if there's another Jordan 11 colorway (OG or Retro+) to go along with these.

Last edited:
The gamma blues and varsity maizes are part of a Laney pack. 5's might be returning as well. Again no snakeskin.

As for what they look like my source wouldn't confirm if the photoshops were on point.

*Edit*

Pure speculation: Don't be surprised if there's another Jordan 11 colorway (OG or Retro+) to go along with these.
sounds interesting......

tsg just tweeted

The AJ 11 that is set to drop Holiday 2013 will include an all-black colorway that will feature a yellow Jumpman to link back to the Laney High story. Yes, the same Laney High School MJ attended. Check out the list below of the confirmed Jordan Brand Holiday 2013 releases.

Here is the information we can confirm for Holiday 2013 (October-December):
-Air Jordan 10 “Steel Grey”
-Air Jordan 11 Black/Black-Yellow
-Air Jordan 12 “Taxi”

Dam how many 11s they going to drop this year lol

Back
Top Bottom