Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

On page 38 of this thread I talked about an all navy blue XI in Jan and people clowned me, part of why I don't post much info anymore... yeah date on Retro X was wrong but it was waaayyyy to early. Anyway its still coming but with a few changes like the yellow sole and will still be limited.

12/28/13 - Jordan Retro X - white/black/steel grey (I don't have much info on this)
Jordan Retro+ XI -  GR - 378038-441 - navy/white/light steel grey - $185 - now a few pages back an NT member did a photo shop that looked just like this, this is the pic my source sent.... Again I had to crop, but will be able to drop full pics anytime now....
View media item 228007

*********** I can and will drop full pics as soon as I can and thats anytime now.... ************
[/quote]

Wow this will be clean as F

"Pass on point like Steve Nash." - Cam'ron
laugh.gif

sole color? :nerd:
Looks clear translucent you can sort of see it at the bottom of the pic[/quote]

Yeah the clear soles were samples from years ago, back in Jan of this year my source said it would be like the sample WITH A FEW CHANGES, the only change is the yellowish sole but it will have navy blue upper and patient leather. There is one more XI coming also.

Check out the good looking quality leather on the ankle piece...and the high cut patent leather...For those of you who are planning on making a cop it looks like the quality might be taking a step up...

Passing since it's a non OG color way but good luck to all of you who are looking to cop...

Pics look nice,If they didn't have the yellow I'd like them a lot more. Still passing.

Back
Top Bottom