Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

This dude is lying with the pics guys lol this guys knows that they are just shoes its not like this you are holding some secret government intel. Dude is clowning us saying idk if you guys want to see it. Who cares!? They are just shoes

Last edited:
I hope you guys still don't believe the cropped pic are the XIs coming out cuz it was cropped from this.
View media item 553013
83edfb6a_good2.jpeg

lmao cropped pics. i believed it at first but then sum guy said the person that posted the pic was lying.

Dang i wonder how many people were fooled by that pic :\

im not gonna lie i was

me too man

You guys must not have read that the pic was cropped because that is a sample and not the actual shoe...... I cropped out the sole because its different.

I uploaded that cropped out pic on NT about Nov or Dec and said it was coming out but with minor changes that's why the sole is cropped out, but at the time my source didnt know what changes it would be so i cropped it and these are the finished product that MJ have on.

View media item 555917

Last edited:
I uploaded that cropped out pic on NT about Nov or Dec and said it was coming out but with minor changes that's why the sole is cropped out, but at the time my source didnt know what changes it would be so i cropped it and these are the finished product that MJ have on.

View media item 555917
we seen this pic way before you posted that pic so what are you talking about? finished product ma ***

This is the second time dude posted pics that was said to be releasing, but turns out they were pics that has already been circulating

we seen this pic way before you posted that pic so what are you talking about? finished product ma ***

I never said this or the pic of the shoe was mine, I just simply said this is what they will look like, a lot of you dudes should read b4 you post... I have been watching this thread since day one, its actualy my info posted on the 1st page. My homie told me at the end of last year that this is what they will look like with a few changes and then a few months ago pics came up with JB in a navy blue XI just like I was told and posted on NT.

Last edited:
R U SERIOUS
roll.gif
IN UR "CROPPED SPECIAL PIC" N THE SPACE JAM PIC, THE LIGHTS/REFLECTIONS ON THE PATENT LEATHER R EXACTLY THE SAME...I GUESS THATS JUST A COINCIDENCE???
ohwell.gif

I never said this or the pic of the shoe was mine, I just simply said this is what they will look like, a lot of you dudes should read b4 you post... I have been watching this thread since day one, its actualy my info posted on the 1st page. My homie told me at the end of last year that this is what they will look like with a few changes and then a few months ago pics came up with JB in a navy blue XI just like I was told and posted on NT.
as i recall you were telling people you would post finished pics of the profuct when u posted that pic a few pages back. when infact that image with jordan in the supposed laneys were already circulated. why not just post the pic with jordan and say hey these are the laneys?

Back
Top Bottom