Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Lol my guy spent his savings on jubilees, and they're is 10 dollar profit a pair. Haha, if it's one thing about 11s is they generally take years to become actually profitable. Hope he gets stuck with em.
You would be sick if you saw what I've got stacks of. 2018 Concords, 2019 bred XIs, Black Static 350s, bred 350s, Mocha Is, Court Purple 2.0 Is, Biohacks, etc.

Nobodies hating,stop making ASSumptions :lol: :lol: :lol: but it's one thing to try and humble brag about reselling on a platform that despises it. Now if he ooping pairs that's another story, I'd eat my words. But I'm fairly certain that's not the case.

Lol my guy spent his savings on jubilees, and they're is 10 dollar profit a pair. Haha, if it's one thing about 11s is they generally take years to become actually profitable. Hope he gets stuck with em.

not just Jubilees. to make a real profit, you need to execute the right CON. venues/channels, buyers, hype, etc... even those factory shoe rejects are even bought for crazy money. point is, find yourself a sucker.

Finally:

1609344510332.png

1609344542846.png

I went on StockX and these are going for the low in my size. I would cop, but I don't trust StockX and I don't like how clear/icy soles turn yellow over time.

Last edited:
I went on StockX and these are going for the low in my size. I would cop, but I don't trust StockX and I don't like how clear/icy soles turn yellow over time.

I have never had a problem with StockX. Goat on the other hand I always get damaged boxes or something is wrong.

I'm not a reseller, but speaking objectively, this was not the pair to buy if you were trying to make money. Personally, I thought that was pretty obvious from the jump. Of course, anymore, you never necessarily know. But laying out loads of your own money on them up front thinking it was really going to pay off any time soon seemed/seems like a bad gamble to me.

That low cut patent now looks almost criminal from JB!
AA0B79CF-BCEE-4EAA-B557-93FD1BC2B5A0.jpeg
Not almost. It was a capital crime worthy of a death-row sentence LOL

Now whenever I see that lowcut it reminds me of bootleg stuff

what do you mean? we see lots of bootlegs nowadays regardless of cuts. funny that some of the so-called official retail releases of Jubilees even have terrible bootleg quality to them.

Aren't they selling above retail right now?

Back
Top Bottom