Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Don't care what nobody say these too clean but i can understand noy copping if you got space jams or cap and gowns. I sold all mine so im in on these. Would much rather have cool greys or colombias with high cut bet these ok

I must be the only person who doesn't care for the cool greys or any all grey shoe for that matter. The grey 4s, 11s, & 12s do nothing for me. I'm sure there's a cool grey thread on here, you don't have to keep spamming this thread with posts about how much you want the cook greys to return.

I must be the only person who doesn't care for the cool greys or any all grey shoe for that matter. The grey 4s, 11s, & 12s do nothing for me. I'm sure there's a cool grey thread on here, you don't have to keep spamming this thread with posts about how much you want the cook greys to return.

The CG 11s (and 4s) are kinda meh looking to me... but I love grey. The dark grey 12s are my favorite grey Js, followed by the 8s.

The CG 11s (and 4s) are kinda meh looking to me... but I love grey. The dark grey 12s are my favorite grey Js, followed by the 8s.
Yeah I don't love or hate the color grey but like you said the cg 11s & 4s are just very average looking to me anyway. & I have to correct myself, when I first mentioned the grey 12s I was thinking of these wool 12s I have lol. The actual dark grey 12s are actually fire both versions. The white version that released last year & the ones that released in 2017

Put me down as another that would MUCH rather see Columbias over CG. Not a huge fan of the CGs to me they are way overrated. That’s just me. Whereas the Columbias are like my second favorite 11 after the concords. It doesn’t seem like we will see Columbias for at LEAST another year so I copped a couple pairs of legend blues recently. But the CGs have a cult following and they haven’t dropped in a long time so I understand the sentiment in this thread.

Screw Cool Greys. Give me DMPs next year.
The DMPs are dope IMO (I mean, you can’t go wrong with essentially the Concords), but I’m good if they never release them again. Again, having the Concords, I don’t need another Concord with just the smallest of hits of gold. After these 25ths come out and I grab two pairs, I’ll take the CGs first (as I’ve never owned them ever), and then the Columbia’s in the new build/cut and done more faithfully to the OGs.

It's actually sneakergods1k who is a known fraudster and turns off all his comments on his videos
Came across him on da gram last week seen he had 80k followers and was bragging about how early he gets sneakers. What does he do that is fraudulent. Just curious

Just drop the OG COLUMBIA not LEGEND BLUE I mean how hard is that JB??
69D44B86-AE42-4905-8830-709E336967B0.jpeg
A04A953C-D1C4-4B3F-8F42-D37114A6D568.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom