Jordan XII CDP

So I've heard a lot of things
i've always heard the XII's are the best shoes to play ball in and i've also heard the CDp quality is crap
now i wanna know from people who played ball in these
how are these for indoor balling??

i haven't played in mine, but a friend of mine did - he said the shoe is cut ridiculously high for tremendous ankle support. other than that, they feltgood to him.

CDP XII's are not bad shoes. For all the heat they get, they're still a nice looking pair of shoes and they're comfortable. I played a pick up gamein one of my pairs awhile ago, and they feel light...

As mentioned they do have good ankle support if you lace em' up the right way and the zoom air is very responsive.
pimp.gif

theyre awesome imo , i have cdp 12 to play in , and they feel superb . ive sprained my ankle before in the low 12s tho . guess that support from the highsreally comes thru

^Yea..... i was wondering if they fit and feel the exact same....... the 09 nubuck were a 1/2 size big for me and the zoom wasnt too comfortable.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

the quality is good but today I would rather use Zoom Kobe IVs or hyperdunks
co-sign, much better balling shoes out these days.

I just played in my CDP XII's last night... I gotta say the performance was pretty average. Like Koopa said, there are much better readily-available shoes.They felt a little on the clunky side. Full review on the XII's coming soon.

Yeah i also agree that it feels kinda clunky, although it's light for a shoe of its height. Despite it being a high top, its ankle support sucks. No matterhow tight I lace them, they always get loose after a few minutes of play. The knot stays but the lacing around the gold eyelets get loose. I wish I bought thelow tops when they came out.

Yea I experienced the same thing about the shoes loosening during play. I thought maybe I was just going crazy but I did have to re-tighten them a few timesthroughout the night. Maybe the problem is that the laces are just too thin?

Back
Top Bottom