Jordan XII Field Purple - August 12, 2023

Why is there an eBay tag on em if you un-DS'd them? lol

I already KNEW this one of these comments were coming. Anyway, since some people like to rock the StockX tag on theit sneakers, I decided to take some pictures of my pair with the eBay tag. I never said I was gonna keep it on.

And.... Why buy off eBay when they are sitting on Nike?

PO

I copped off eBay like 3 days before the release date, because I thought this release was gonna be hell. I was gonna cancel the order, but by then they were already shipped to the authenicator. I was salty as **** that they sat. I did cop my second pair off SNKRS, tho.

In his defense.. you don't know what he paid for them.

Like about $35 over retail. Like I said, I was thirsty...

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I don’t care who you were talking to. Buying from Nike should make no difference to anyone. Get the best price you can. That’s different for everyone from military discounts to catching cheap scores on the secondary market.

No one needs to be paying retail. Chiding someone for buying the same pair for less on eBay is childish.

uh oh... here come the retail police

^
I'm buying these off Swoosh from my friend as soon as they do their first markdown.
I wear a bigger size & once they start marking down they start to fly.

PO

IMG_9824.jpeg

Wife copped these for me for our anniversary. I like em. Passed initially but glad to have them

Add at least $25 to what you see on goat/stockx because of shipping, taxes, fees, etc....right back to retail
$170 out the door on a $210 shoe is indeed a discount last time I checked. It’s cool if you want to wait six months and don’t want the shoe but there’s plenty of under retail deals to be found. See em at $175 on OfferUp. Go find a brah and take a home pair for $150 after some negotiation.

You’d think if these were discount doubles they’d be on sale somewhere 7 weeks later

It's these baby feet kids always getting "under retail" deals on resale sites. 90% of the time you aint gettin anything worth a damn in my size for under retail on any of these sites with the name Jordan in it unless it's Westbrooks :lol:
and us baby feet people are glad im sure i speak for all :rofl:

size 7.5 we here

**** what it was when covid hit and small sizes were fetching wild prices

im glad we back to good prices for my size

and us baby feet people are glad im sure i speak for all :rofl:

size 7.5 we here

**** what it was when covid hit and small sizes were fetching wild prices

im glad we back to good prices for my size

So many times I wish I was like a size 10 or something. Honestly if my feet weren't the size they are, I wouldn't even be a sneakerhead. I didn't choose this life, this life chose me via my big *** feet.

How the hell did this shoe come out in August and still survive not being severely discounted even now in March? Lowest I’ve seen is 150.. by now I figured they could’ve at least made it to 130

Back
Top Bottom