Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

PXL-20230401-024041464-MP-2.jpg

LiquidAcidicHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I know people love the breds but for me these are way better. I may be in the minority but when I was 13 years old it was the leather that blew me away. That reflective mesh never appealed for hooping. It also makes the silhouette chunkier.

Two pairs and the lows in my closet right now. This is the only OG colorway I didn’t get a chance to hoop in. HGG still the king for me, but this is a close second. The original white/black/red colorway was just an incredible shoe in hand, mind blowing at the time, especially that leather tongue. But I think this is the best colorway for the black panther feel behind the model. The upper is tough and the warm accents + white trim pop hard.

Glad people were able to pick these up with ease because it’s been criminally under-released.

I know people love the breds but for me these are way better. I may be in the minority but when I was 13 years old it was the leather that blew me away. That reflective mesh never appealed for hooping. It also makes the silhouette chunkier.

Two pairs and the lows in my closet right now. This is the only OG colorway I didn’t get a chance to hoop in. HGG still the king for me, but this is a close second. The original white/black/red colorway was just an incredible shoe in hand, mind blowing at the time, especially that leather tongue. But I think this is the best colorway for the black panther feel behind the model. The upper is tough and the warm accents + white trim pop hard.

Glad people were able to pick these up with ease because it’s been criminally under-released.

Agreed with these being my favorite, followed by the Chicago’s and Flints.

IMG_5464.jpeg

I always thought the toe on the Shaq Attaq looked like the 13’s but after seeing this new Blacktop color, they definitely look like the 13’s. They look like that women’s shoe that looked like the 13’s back in ‘98 too. Need another size 12 in these Playoffs tho. Nike may take another 12 years to do these again lol but smh

A couple of things...those XIII's were the women's version of the men's XIII back in 98, even though they were completely different, but still a fire model. I had a friend in HS that actually bought them at the time. And those women's AJ XIII actually looks like the Shaq Attaq. It looks like they swiped the idea from that shoe (from 1992) and made the women's AJ XIII from that, but the toebox absolutely looks identical.

Y’all talking about these joints? It’s pretty hilarious 25 years later that the name of this model is “Women’s Air Jordan”. Hard to even search for it cause well… the name is in every women’s… Air Jordan 🤣

Attachments

• C2CF7ED6-6A2F-4A62-9732-15B411051FAE.jpeg
    C2CF7ED6-6A2F-4A62-9732-15B411051FAE.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 989
Back
Top Bottom