Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Easy three pairs!! My first pair of Jordan’s in 97!!

That was nice to share about your experience with the XIII when they originally released in 1997-98.

But I must correct you about this colorway because it was released in late March 1998. I remember it was around that time because they were released on a Saturday, the day before WrestleMania XIV.

These probably gonna sit and go on sale but these are a day 1 purchase for me.

No way, dude. These won't even sit around for it to go on sale because retros of original colorways have sold out fast for several years now.

Prob will be a repeat of playoff 12s. Day 1 sell out, small sizes restock. No discounts. Size 12+ have to buy at release or miss out

These not making it to sale prices

XIII's are hit or miss mostly not getting picked up by masses but whenever they drop Flints, Black/Reds, etc. OG's they move. 'HGG' gotta be the most popular though. Those fly every time.

Historically, pretty much any retro of an original colorway will sell out fast. Even if they don't sell out on the first day, they'll definitely sell out in less than 7 days after they're re-released.

No way, dude. These won't even sit around for it to go on sale because retros of original colorways have sold out fast for several years now.

Historically, pretty much any retro of an original colorway will sell out fast. Even if they don't sell out on the first day, they'll definitely sell out in less than 7 days after they're re-released.
Not anymore, the last couple of OG cws have sat. Look at the fire red 3s that came out in September. I can still find them in person and online they have been restocked every week on Nike. Same thing happened with Playoff 12s. Historically 13s ain’t a popular model and this cw is less sought after than the others but I’m ok with that. Right now the most popular model is the Jordan 4

Last edited:
Not anymore, the last couple of OG cws have sat. Look at the fire red 3s that came out in September. I can still find them in person and online they have been restocked every week on Nike. Same thing happened with Playoff 12s. Historically 13s ain’t a popular model and this cw is less sought after than the others but I’m ok with that. Right now the most popular model is the Jordan 4
Haha yeah man, 97/98 don’t remember the year, my only memories that I even had the shoe were pictures taken.

Which reminds me I need to go to my parent place to find them

Still rocking my 2011s but these will be copped for sure. Love these!

20221202_164523.jpg

I agree that some original colorways sat after release day as I saw them in stores I walked in. But going on sale isn't possible because they normally sell at regular price with people paying up for it. They would have to sit for a really long time for them to get marked down. They're normally sold out in less than 6 months after the release date.

It's crazy that the XIII isn't a popular model because I think they're the second best model after the XI. I'm really into the XIII.

Need these, day one cop for sure. Passed in 2011 for reasons unknown to me, won’t make the same mistake this time.

I don't think you missed out on much because the quality and details on Jordans diminished badly to the point they looked like bootlegs during that period. I gladly passed on the 2011 version of these.

Hopefully these are as easily to get as Playoff 12's. I'm assuming so cause it's all star weekend and they bring out a ton of them.

I don't think these are going to sellout like that plus with them releasing during all-star wk there will be plenty.

Quantities have been somewhat plentiful with the original colorways the last couple of years. I think we can safely assume these will be plentiful since it's an original color.

Why the F is the Jumpman logo on the tongue of the 2023 version overweight like a MF? It looks more like a silhouette of DJ Khaled instead of a Jumpman logo on it.

Those pics look HORRIBLE. That “leather” is disgraceful. Smfh, if this is how they are gonna release then it’s a pass for me. The 2011 looked way better than these and those were nothing to write home about. I don’t understand why JB keeps putting these ****ty materials on 12’s and 13’s.

Back
Top Bottom