Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Random here. But watching people on YouTube tell me or others what a good shoe to buy solely due to its resell value makes me want to throw ****. Do any of them actually just get the shoes for themselves anymore?
" Smash that like though" :smh:
Well, these YouTubers used to talk about Roche Runs and any Adidas walker with boost. I used to just laugh knowing how that would end.

Happy to find my size at the mall
image.jpg

Well, these YouTubers used to talk about Roche Runs and any Adidas walker with boost. I used to just laugh knowing how that would end.

Oh man the Roche run craze was when I knew Hypebeasts were 1000% real. I mean obviously you had Beanie Babies eons before that so it wasn't novel, but I was just looking at it all with contempt and disdain. Just stupid. I hate people who buy **** for the sole purpose of reselling it.

Since y'all MFs brought up influencers and YouTube clowns, I'm going to reiterate some things about them that I previously stated throughout other threads.

F all those so-called influencers or YouTube clowns who try to speak on shoes or act like they know about them. They have less than zero credibility. A majority of them weren't even born when specific signature shoes were out, so how the hell are they going to know about them?

The only true influencer you should get ideas from is Michael Jordan. He's the true influencer since he wore them in games and we saw them that way. He clearly influenced us to wear his shoes. He's so original and legitimate, he actually existed way before influencer became a word and he clearly preceded YouTube.

I'll never remember the date the Playoffs XIII came out back in 1998, but I'll always remember they were released on a Saturday, the day before WrestleMania XIV.

Since y'all MFs brought up influencers and YouTube clowns, I'm going to reiterate some things about them that I previously stated throughout other threads.

F all those so-called influencers or YouTube clowns who try to speak on shoes or act like they know about them. They have less than zero credibility. A majority of them weren't even born when specific signature shoes were out, so how the hell are they going to know about them?

The only true influencer you should get ideas from is Michael Jordan. He's the true influencer since he wore them in games and we saw them that way. He clearly influenced us to wear his shoes. He's so original and legitimate, he actually existed way before influencer became a word and he clearly preceded YouTube.

I'll never remember the date the Playoffs XIII came out back in 1998, but I'll always remember they were released on a Saturday, the day before WrestleMania XIV.
I went to the 98 Royal Rumble that was prior to WMXIV near San Francisco. I vividly remember seeing people rock 13s at the arena. 13s were brand spankin new at the time.

Oh man the Roche run craze was when I knew Hypebeasts were 1000% real. I mean obviously you had Beanie Babies eons before that so it wasn't novel, but I was just looking at it all with contempt and disdain. Just stupid. I hate people who buy **** for the sole purpose of reselling it.
BRAH!!! I hated working at the Factory Store (Lehi, UT), and all the suburban kids came in asking for Roshe's repeatedly. They didn't grasp the concept of an outlet store, and our inventory. When I I offered the MPOS, or to take them to the big screen, they'd decline. I'm glad the Roshe craze is over. I can only imagine the poor saps that work at the FS's working through this Dunks wave.

Back
Top Bottom