JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

Balled all my 17's and 18's into the ground...Copped them all at Outlets too...Didn't pay over $75 for any of them if I remember correctly...

Pass though so all the youngins can eat them up...
Got the black blue 18s at an outlet for about $70. Wasn't as lucky with the whites. Bought them for retail in Europe which was about $210

I still have my OG XVI's deadstock, and they still seem like they just came out yesterday... but then I look at my closet and realize I've probably bought 150+ pairs since then.

Maybe I need to reevaluate my lifestyle. :rolleyes

my FAV XVI ever... I had these back in the day, and now cant find a DS pair of in my size

REALLY REALLY want these! regardless, miss them days.

played so much ball in these bad boys right here

Last edited:
I want the white/blue pair I had back in the day when I was in high school. It has been 12 years since I had them.

Last edited:
I need some more XVI's in my life. I may be the only one but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a retro of those XIX SE's, the ones that had laces, no shroud. IJS

Once again something I told NT about in the middle of last year, and was bashed hard...... Now if yall want to listen to me..... The 16's and 17's are going to drop... They will sell well because JB is going to give some type of code, so when you cop these you use the code to cop a very limited OG type release on the old flight club web site......... Maybe Columbia 11's or something.

Ps the crock 17's will now have black snakeskin...
Just to clear things up, its "croc" as in crocodile 17's, not "crock". So, you're sayin instead of faux crocodile skin it'll be a faux black snakeskin?

Last edited:
Once again something I told NT about in the middle of last year, and was bashed hard...... Now if yall want to listen to me..... The 16's and 17's are going to drop... They will sell well because JB is going to give some type of code, so when you cop these you use the code to cop a very limited OG type release on the old flight club web site......... Maybe Columbia 11's or something.

Ps the crock 17's will now have black snakeskin...
Let me put ya on to some game lil bro. I don't know what you think "crock" means, but the correct term would be "croc", as in crocodile. The 17's had a faux crocodile skin---no snake skin. Also, the faux crocodile skin on the OG 17's was already black.

Ever stop to consider maybe homeboy just made a typo. :rolleyes

I need some more XVI's in my life. I may be the only one but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a retro of those XIX SE's, the ones that had laces, no shroud. IJS
Feel ya on those 19 SE's. I got the white/red/grey pair and them thangs are clean and comfy.

its funny how time changes everything. i hated the XVIs in 2000. I thought the shroud and with the jumpman button made these look like Bart Simpson shoes. but i like XVIs now and will definitely cop when they retro.

no wonder taobao got indentical grey market college blue XVII's cranked up from 2002 out of no where..looks like they cranked up

da old machine
laugh.gif

I had 15s my junior year in HS, so those have nostalgia for me, I always played great in them.  I loved the 3 main colors of 16s, black/red, white/blue, cherrywood, but couldn't afford em.  I'll DEF scoop a pair of cherrywoods if they release.  17s I wasn't crazy about, they have grown on me slightly over the years, but still don't love them.  The original black 15s and the cherrywood 16s, I'm definitely in for those.  If these release, I'll be a happy camper. They have a real smooth, sleek look to em.  I hate how some Jordans are big and clunky looking (i.e. 9s, 13s though I still like them, just not as much).

Only thing I'd be interested in would be a Wht Navy and Blk Red xvi retro since my og and cdp are long gone. Never did like the cherrywoods back then and still don't like them to this day but the beasts can go ahead and feast on these np. :lol: btw nice samples up there. :wow:

Last edited:
I remember having these when they first released I was in 2nd grade, I used to reverse the top covers every day to make it seem like I was wearing different shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom